Is it too late to apply to ROSS?

Started by NRAI2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Is it too late to apply to ROSS for admission into the upcoming fall semester?
 
nope. I bet they're just starting to work on the September semester now as they are wrapping up the May one.
 
lmbebo said:
nope. I bet they're just starting to work on the September semester now as they are wrapping up the May one.

Since u go to Ross do u know if the MCAT is required?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting into Ross U is almost like trying to get into a U.S. medical school, don't be surprised if u get rejected, the competion is strong, and they will only take people with good GPA's. Maybe U could slip through with a mediocre GPA, but Ross is under a new administration. 😎
 
My friend goes to Ross and he said that they almost let anyone in, as long as u have close to a 3.0 gpa (can be below). He said the hard part is not getting in, but graduating. A lot of people drop out.
 
many people are denied at ross. but true it is harder to finish than to get in. Now they have the first track program or what ever they are calling it. this is when you take premed classes for a semster, right on the island on the campus with the rest of the students. erichaj is correct, it is never too late to apply to ross.
 
GUYS, I did not mean that in a bad way. I'm a Ross Graduate. I had a good GPA but not high enough for US school. Ross did give me a chance to prove myself. All I'm saying is the facts.
Ross has 3 starting classes a year. It has many older students. It has many students that were PA's, Chiropractors etc. People who had other carriers and were rejected into US medical school because of various reasons. So, it's never too late to apply to Ross Medical School.

Yes, you need good grades because it is competititve. Now, you need and MCAT score. I had one when I applied. Many Ross students do better than US students in the USMLE and many do worse. These are facts.

Don't be Ashamed you went or are going to Ross. Be happy you got into medical school and when you are done, you have made it through a difficult program both in academics and environment.

Best of Luck.

EH.
3rd Year Family Practice Resident.