Is it too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disco wizard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to add a few medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

don't think so, i submitted my application on Monday...i think this around the middle of the cycle...i'm sending out a secondary soon (within the next week).

I wasn't complete until about mid-October; I had no problem getting interviews or acceptances. If you have decent numbers you're fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its only too late if you are thinking of applying to the voodoo, also known as DO, schools. They have strict cutoffs. Or maybe that was they had things they had to strictly cut off..... Anywho, out of luck for them....

its never too late if u wanna get in :D

Tensyle said:
its never too late if u wanna get in :D

Oh so true! Its too late when you cant apply anymore this cycle. Until then, rock out and get those secondaries off the same day you get them!

I just added another MD school last week. I got the secondary, wrote the essays and filled it out all online, paid my fee and sent it back in, all in a few hours last week. I know that I will still be ahead of some people that might have a little better stats than me, but my app will be there now, vs in two or three weeks.

They like to see you are interested, so just apply if you want to, and send your secondary right back in. The answer is no unless you ask....