Is it worth getting the group legal coverage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crimson1566

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have this option in my benefits for $2.30 a month. Is it worth it? What's everyone's experience w/it?
 
I've never heard of group legal coverage.

What types of legal issues do they cover - like divorce, contract disputes with your plumber???

If its malpractice.....your employer should automatically be covering you for malpractice without any additional charge from you. If they don't cover malpractice for you....I'd really think twice about this company.

However, I carry my own malpractice as well & I wouldn't do it through my employer. It is through one of the national pharmacy organizations.
 
If it's malpractice insurance through your employer........
.........who is it covering you or your employer?