Is it worth it?

Started by sfh9976
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sfh9976

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a C in College Algebra Freshman year of college. All of my other Pre-Req's have been A's and B's. Is it worth retaking College Algebra this summer?
 
Honestly it depends on the program. Currently I am taking Pre Calc as some schools required a math pre req. However I will say the schools said that you either could take pre calc or higher, or you would need one semester of college algebra and a semester college trig. Just make sure when looking through the schools pre reps what their rules and standards are.
 
No, I wouldn't retake it if I were you. Focus on other aspects of your application. None of the schools I looked at listed College Algebra as a requirement.