is it worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrissystar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all..

I have an interview at NECO on the 19th- and I havent decided yet If I should go.. So far, I have been accepted to PCO and NOVA - and I really liked NOVA and have already put my deposit down.

Can those who have been to both NOVA and NECO share their views on NECO? Did you find the facilities/clinic better than NOVA? Should I bother?

If I dont go- I don't want to end up regretting it at the end. But I could also save about $600 (use that towards a PDA that I want :) )

Members don't see this ad.

If you like to live in a historic town, go to a small school, spend lots of money for housing, cold weather, and Boston then go to NECO. If not- then don't. It seems like you're already set on NOVA from previous postings.

Get the PDA, save the $$$ on NECOs high tuition... I don't think you get to see any clinics when you to NECO.. I didn't a few years back.. as they don't have on-site clinics.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really liked Boston; saw historical buildings, chinatown, and the theater district (Blue Man Group). The school is like a huge mansion, and is decorated very nicely. The equipment and facitilies are pretty on par with the other schools. Lastly, they have a new clinic thats a few blocks away. They drive you there, like PCO did.

I really liked Boston; saw historical buildings, chinatown, and the theater district (Blue Man Group). The school is like a huge mansion, and is decorated very nicely. The equipment and facitilies are pretty on par with the other schools. Lastly, they have a new clinic thats a few blocks away. They drive you there, like PCO did.

One of the things that turned me off from PCO was the fact that the clinic was not near by. I wont have a car when I go to shcool, so I dont want to have to bus/carpool to the clinic...

There is a train that goes between NECO and the clinic...it's not too far either, so in nice weather you could walk easily. You could also take a cab if you needed to be fast. Its really easy to get around in Boston.:)