Is it worth it?

Started by Hum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hum

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I just got my grades back, and I am happy with them, but there is one thing that bothered me. I received an A- in one of those 1 credit "intro/survey" type classes, basically the ones you go to once a week and if you attend all the classes and do the assignments you get an A.

I'm really not sure why I got an A-, I attended all of the classes and did all the assignments. There was one thing where I forgot to turn something in but ended up turning it in still "on time" but it was basically like missing a class. However, I went to an optional extra credit class at the end which I thought made up for it.

I know this is really picking at the small things, but should I bother trying to email the professor and asking where I lost some credit? Or is it so insignificant that it doesn't even really matter?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I just got my grades back, and I am happy with them, but there is one thing that bothered me. I received an A- in one of those 1 credit "intro/survey" type classes, basically the ones you go to once a week and if you attend all the classes and do the assignments you get an A.

I'm really not sure why I got an A-, I attended all of the classes and did all the assignments. There was one thing where I forgot to turn something in but ended up turning it in still "on time" but it was basically like missing a class. However, I went to an optional extra credit class at the end which I thought made up for it.

I know this is really picking at the small things, but should I bother trying to email the professor and asking where I lost some credit? Or is it so insignificant that it doesn't even really matter?

Thanks!

Oh you...
you have to try to make it less obvious next time bud

tumblr_l70i9jsFOP1qbylvso1_400.jpg
 
Really? really? You are asking SDN for this?
You should have emailed your prof or dean by now.