Is it worth taking enriched general chem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackal head

Registered Sex Offender
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was ok in highschool chem (not GREAT) and the prof seems good however I hear it is hard to get an A in the class, how much harder is enriched than the normal class?
 
If you're talking about the chem thats 5 credit hours and you have two labs or so a week and class everyday, then I guess it would be nice on your transcript. You better just make sure you can handle that type of work because I've heard how hard it is. I really don't think it would be that much better to have than regular gchem.