Is it worth the debt?

Started by iggs99988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iggs99988

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to pose this question to those have been faced with the same decision or have gone through it:

Given the option to transfer to and be accepted at an expensive, ivy league school(columbia), or complete your undergraduate education at an exponentially cheaper, non-state university, would you assume the additional debt?

My situation is unique in that I'm a nontraditional student who is 24 years old with an opportunity that I'm honestly relishing but also have misgivings due to underlying costs.

Please weigh your response based on the following criteria:

1) Research Opportunity
2) Rigors of said education (better preparation for med school?)
3) Inherent value (is it worth it in the grand scheme of things?)
4) Increased chance at ivy-grad school
5) Debt burden

thanks.
 
NO, leave with as little debt as possible, and don't automatically assume it will be easy to pay off, even if you become a doctor. Life happens, you get a house, start a family, etc. and the next thing you know, you're still paying off student loans 30 years later.

Education at any cost is a myth. And it is also a myth that Ivy League schools are light years better than state flagships which cost much less than what ivys cost without financial aid.

http://nplusonemag.com/bad-education

Don't fall for the student loan industry's propaganda please.

The student loan bubble is about to blow up big time.
 
I am in a similar situation and will probably have $150k of debt after undergrad. I'm planning on going into neonatology so paying back the debt shouldn't be a big problem. This is a good video on loans and income based repayment. It's not the link to part 1...you'll have to find that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdES15_6UE. If you want to do FP I could see it being more of a problem potentially. But income based repayment makes paying things back pretty easy. I mean if you are making 200k as a neonatologist (for example) it's not going to be a big deal paying back even 300k of debt.

God help your poor soul. I hope you have at least made it to med school already. What if you don't? What is your backup plan in order to pay off that much debt?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hell effing no. keep your debt down. your success in med school is generally how you handle med school. any med school will provide you with what you need to be successful. Undoubtedly a better choice to keep the debt low.
 
If you're pre med, you really don't want any debt (or as little as possible) in undergrad. Not to scare you, but being pre med means there's no guarantee if you're career is made (if you're going to be a doctor yet). Of course, an expensive school has its benefits, but if it's worth it is something only you can tell.
 
Keep your debt down at all costs. The name of your undergrad school does not have as much impact as you may think in med school admissions.
 
If you have the Juice to get into Columbia, you can probably transfer to your state's flagship school. Of course not all states really have much of a flagship school.
I'm a big believer in the value of elite private school education (certainly not random elitist private schools though!) but if you're going to leave with more than 40 or 50k in debt it's a bad idea. If medical school doesn't work out, for any number of reasons, you would be in big trouble. I can sell my house and get out from under my mortgage if times get tough, but that debt will stalk you forever.
If you end up borrowing everything for a private medical school as well, you could easily find yourself well more than $300k in debt and potentially make career decisions based on your debt load that you otherwise wouldn't have made. Add that you're a few years older than most, may start a family during school/training, etc. You don't want to have to face those choices.
Also, I wouldn't bank my future on some loan repayment scheme that may be long gone as part of one of the dozen reform bills that will pass before you're ready to make your first payment.
Are you a vet?

Please weigh your response based on the following criteria:

1) Research Opportunity- do you have any where you are? It's probably not an issue at Columbia. However, you have to be willing to seek these opportunities out yourself.
2) Rigors of said education (better preparation for med school?) unclear, does your school really suck? Is there any real academic competition? If not you'll have to pick up the slack yourself for the MCAT. Medical school will take care of itself.
3) Inherent value (is it worth it in the grand scheme of things?) possibly depending on how bad your current school is.
4) Increased chance at ivy-grad school - yes, probably, but not much. You have to do all the heavy lifting yourself. (high GPA and MCAT score)
5) Debt burden- see above- how much $$ are you looking at?
 
Last edited:
I graduated from undergrad with a total of $7,000 loans and don't regret that decision for a moment.The people that have six figure debts from undergrad AND attend a pricey institution for med school are absolutely crazy and/or have no grasp of personal finance.

I would go to a quality state school over an expensive private school any day. Flagship state schools often have similar opportunities to top private schools and will prepare you just as well for medical school at a much lower price.
 
If you're pre med, you really don't want any debt (or as little as possible) in undergrad. Not to scare you, but being pre med means there's no guarantee if you're career is made (if you're going to be a doctor yet). Of course, an expensive school has its benefits, but if it's worth it is something only you can tell.

Im not really concerned about actually getting in to med school because im fully confident i have the chops for that. Im looking at more long term benefits in terms of ivy grad schools and landing a competitive residency in my expected field, radiology. I work full time now and when I start columbia i intend on quitting, focusing on maintaing 4.0 or near it, and doing research and volunteering.
 
I had the option of going to a "prestigious" well known undergrad.... glad I did not because I would be in the same position I am now but with over $100,000 in debt.

It seems to me that you're trying to convince yourself that going to an ivy will somehow help getting into med school/more competitive residency. lol do what you want. It's just our advice, you don't have to take it.
 
Im not really concerned about actually getting in to med school because im fully confident i have the chops for that. Im looking at more long term benefits in terms of ivy grad schools and landing a competitive residency in my expected field, radiology. I work full time now and when I start columbia i intend on quitting, focusing on maintaing 4.0 or near it, and doing research and volunteering.

Then no.
Save your money. You can do research anywhere, and the school really has little to do with your application. It's up to you to make your application competitive. If you currently have near a 4.0, just score well on the MCAT and you'll likely be fine for any top school.
 
i have roughly 70k in undergrad student loans..DON'T DO IT! Just get straight A's.
 
If you have the Juice to get into Columbia, you can probably transfer to your state's flagship school. Of course not all states really have much of a flagship school.
I'm a big believer in the value of elite private school education (certainly not random elitist private schools though!) but if you're going to leave with more than 40 or 50k in debt it's a bad idea. If medical school doesn't work out, for any number of reasons, you would be in big trouble. I can sell my house and get out from under my mortgage if times get tough, but that debt will stalk you forever.
If you end up borrowing everything for a private medical school as well, you could easily find yourself well more than $300k in debt and potentially make career decisions based on your debt load that you otherwise wouldn't have made. Add that you're a few years older than most, may start a family during school/training, etc. You don't want to have to face those choices.
Also, I wouldn't bank my future on some loan repayment scheme that may be long gone as part of one of the dozen reform bills that will pass before you're ready to make your first payment.
Are you a vet?

Please weigh your response based on the following criteria:

1) Research Opportunity- do you have any where you are? It's probably not an issue at Columbia. However, you have to be willing to seek these opportunities out yourself.
2) Rigors of said education (better preparation for med school?) unclear, does your school really suck? Is there any real academic competition? If not you'll have to pick up the slack yourself for the MCAT. Medical school will take care of itself.
3) Inherent value (is it worth it in the grand scheme of things?) possibly depending on how bad your current school is.
4) Increased chance at ivy-grad school - yes, probably, but not much. You have to do all the heavy lifting yourself. (high GPA and MCAT score)
5) Debt burden- see above- how much $$ are you looking at?

Well the thing is yes, my school now is a community college where i have a 4.0 and few opportunities beyond that. I plan on pursuing research at columbia andmy expected debt, institutional scholarships aside, is 100k. I will transfer in any event because its a two year school. My anticipated field post med school is radiology and i want a competitive edge at landing a scarce top residency position. My whole efforts the next few years will be geared academically towards gpa, research, and mcat. I plan on having no life; my girlfriend works,we live together, and will be supporting us.
 
Im not really concerned about actually getting in to med school because im fully confident i have the chops for that. Im looking at more long term benefits in terms of ivy grad schools and landing a competitive residency in my expected field, radiology. I work full time now and when I start columbia i intend on quitting, focusing on maintaing 4.0 or near it, and doing research and volunteering.

It sounds like you made up your mind.
FWIW, the only thing people care about is what you did last and how you did while you were there. I interview people for a very competitive fellowship. They could have gone to SW nowhere state college, Caribbean medical school, who cares, that's old news. I look at their LORs, USMLE scores, anesthesia inservice exam scores, and where they did their residency. Being selected as Chief Resident is a huge feather in your cap. It means you're head and shoulders above your peers, and that the faculty you worked with for the last few years think that you have leadership potential. The interview seals the deal, up or down. No maybe. "If there was only one position remaining, would you offer it to this candidate?" Y/N
One could potentially barely get into the weakest DO school, kill the USMLE, do some anesthesia research and match into a top 5 program. Than you're gold for fellowships and a job, if you continue to kill it. The most helpful thing for fellowships and jobs is the LOR. Faculty are pretty honest when you read between the lines.

The short version for the ADD crowd- it may help you get into a better medical school, if you are competitive already, but beyond that, NO, nobody cares about college, or medical school either really.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well the thing is yes, my school now is a community college where i have a 4.0 and few opportunities beyond that. I plan on pursuing research at columbia andmy expected debt, institutional scholarships aside, is 100k. I will transfer in any event because its a two year school. My anticipated field post med school is radiology and i want a competitive edge at landing a scarce top residency position. My whole efforts the next few years will be geared academically towards gpa, research, and mcat. I plan on having no life; my girlfriend works,we live together, and will be supporting us.

Hm, okay, so your school being a two-year community college makes a huge difference, obviously. You should have mentioned that in the first place. Sounds like you're set on doing it, and it seems like it'd be worth it in your case. Also, the girlfriend sounds like a catch. =)
 
BTW, I would never want to be $100k in debt going into medical school. That's way too much. Can't you transfer into the best area state school? There must be a gem in the NYC area. It's fine to hope for a scholarship to lighten your load, but don't bank on it. Don't forget that you're 10-11 years out of your Rads pay day, and a 3-5 more years as well if you go into a partnership track in private practice. That field is losing money now. Don't expect to be able to bill $1000 to read an MRI more than a decade from now. Those days are gone. I'm not sure what I'll be making in 5 years. It's one of the things that keeps me in academic medicine. Though if the new president starts to dismantle Maobama care and I feel confident in reimbursement for the next decade, I'm going to sell out for the loot. 😉
 
Who knows you could decide you hate rads and become a PCP. In that case, it will be a little hard to pay off that debt. Every one of my friends that went to med school said they were going into rads,anesthesiology, or surgery. All of them changed their decision.
 
BTW, I would never want to be $100k in debt going into medical school. That's way too much. Can't you transfer into the best area state school? There must be a gem in the NYC area. It's fine to hope for a scholarship to lighten your load, but don't bank on it. Don't forget that you're 10-11 years out of your Rads pay day, and a 3-5 more years as well if you go into a partnership track in private practice. That field is losing money now. Don't expect to be able to bill $1000 to read an MRI more than a decade from now. Those days are gone. I'm not sure what I'll be making in 5 years. It's one of the things that keeps me in academic medicine. Though if the new president starts to dismantle Maobama care and I feel confident in reimbursement for the next decade, I'm going to sell out for the loot. 😉

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are not state schools just as expensive as one's traditional ivy? I'm looking at roughly 40,000 per year which I think is similar to what I'll find tuition to be at a state school. I don't know--you guys are starting to make me reconsider the columbia proposition; if there really is little bearing on my long term goals, I could feasibly attend a regular school, ace my classes and MCATs, and still be as competitive for an ivy med school?
 
Go to the cheaper school. Whether you get into the med school/ residency of your choice is up to you , not the school you attend. Only thing I'd care for is to get into an MD school in the US. Cheers and save your money
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are not state schools just as expensive as one's traditional ivy? I'm looking at roughly 40,000 per year which I think is similar to what I'll find tuition to be at a state school. I don't know--you guys are starting to make me reconsider the columbia proposition; if there really is little bearing on my long term goals, I could feasibly attend a regular school, ace my classes and MCATs, and still be as competitive for an ivy med school?


That is correct. If you had a 3.4 from ivy league and a 3.9 from state school. The 3.9 is wayyyy better.

I feel like going for ivy league med schools is a gamble anyway though because they get a ton of apps that are amazing.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are not state schools just as expensive as one's traditional ivy? I'm looking at roughly 40,000 per year which I think is similar to what I'll find tuition to be at a state school. I don't know--you guys are starting to make me reconsider the columbia proposition; if there really is little bearing on my long term goals, I could feasibly attend a regular school, ace my classes and MCATs, and still be as competitive for an ivy med school?

Um, what state? If you're applying to the state in which you're a resident, your in-state tuition shouldn't be more than $20k tops, $10k on average.
 
I wouldn't spend the big bucks for an ivy undergrad unless you are set on matriculating at an ivy medical school. However, you should transfer to a 4-year state school from a CC.
I don't think going to an ivy league means direct admissions to a top medical school program. I know people who went to ivy leagues and ended up not doing too well there because the competition is fiercer. They end up having to take a year or two off to repair a lower GPA than they would have gotten at their state school. Most of the people I know who go to good state schools are able to attain a higher GPA and are able to matriculate to medical school right after graduation.
 
Um, what state? If you're applying to the state in which you're a resident, your in-state tuition shouldn't be more than $20k tops, $10k on average.

The numbers depend on what state you're in. Assuming Columbia doesn't pony up a large scholarship for you, SUNY-x is about $7k for tuition and fees compared to ~$40k for the Ivies. They might even kick up a few grand for a scholarship too. The difference will probably be huge, even for only 2 years.
Do the math for your state and make the smart choice. If you're a 3.8 vs a 3.9 the ivy might give you the edge, but that's an expensive gamble when you're paying the bills. If your best at Columbia is a 3.6 you better crush the MCAT. That's a lot of pressure to go with your extra $50-60k of debt.
That was my situation 20 years ago. Lower GPA from super premium private school, but a high MCAT. Things are harder now, and I wasn't paying the bills.
 
I wouldn't spend the big bucks for an ivy undergrad unless you are set on matriculating at an ivy medical school. However, you should transfer to a 4-year state school from a CC.
I don't think going to an ivy league means direct admissions to a top medical school program. I know people who went to ivy leagues and ended up not doing too well there because the competition is fiercer. They end up having to take a year or two off to repair a lower GPA than they would have gotten at their state school. Most of the people I know who go to good state schools are able to attain a higher GPA and are able to matriculate to medical school right after graduation.


Thats the thing--in new york city, you are basically presented two options. You can attend a CUNY (City University of New York) school. Cuny is a network of about 6 schools with yearly tuition of ~8,000. Option b is a private school such as St. Johns U, Pace U, Fordham U, NYU, or Columbia, all of which are very expensive. There aren't any affordable "state' schools im aware of within the five boroughs. Still, some CUNY schools are very respectable.
 
Thats the thing--in new york city, you are basically presented two options. You can attend a CUNY (City University of New York) school. Cuny is a network of about 6 schools with yearly tuition of ~8,000. Option b is a private school such as St. Johns U, Pace U, Fordham U, NYU, or Columbia, all of which are very expensive. There aren't any affordable "state' schools im aware of within the five boroughs. Still, some CUNY schools are very respectable.

CUNY also gets top notch professors because they pay them a lot. I am taking courses at CCNY now and they are pretty good. The problem with the CUNY's is that they over enroll so it is hard to get the classes you want. I just wanted to do post bac work so I decided to enroll as a part-time student so that I could ensure I get the classes I want. It is reallly easy to do and the tuition is dirt cheap. I think they just raised it to around $300 a credit for in state. Columbia is probably around $1200 a credit. But CCNY and hunter offer some good courses and they are definitely respectable institutions. Unless you want to be able to say you went to columbia and flaunt a sweatshirt I would say CUNY's are the best option.
 
I am in a similar situation and will probably have $150k of debt after undergrad. I'm planning on going into neonatology so paying back the debt shouldn't be a big problem. This is a good video on loans and income based repayment. It's not the link to part 1...you'll have to find that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdES15_6UE. If you want to do FP I could see it being more of a problem potentially. But income based repayment makes paying things back pretty easy. I mean if you are making 200k as a neonatologist (for example) it's not going to be a big deal paying back even 300k of debt.

This is great, thanks.

Anyone with more expertise on the subject care to elucidate the implications of this "student loan bubble" bursting?
 
I might just be a lowly freshy, but 100K in debt is A LOT! If I play my cards correctly I'll be graduating with only 4K of debt and assured acceptance to my state's medical school because my undergrad is affiliated with it. I would just save the money.
 
This is great, thanks.

Anyone with more expertise on the subject care to elucidate the implications of this "student loan bubble" bursting?

Well, the idea behind any bubble is that people borrow or buy into an asset-class at a level that cannot be sustained. For example, people take out mortgages without the means to repay them in the long term, or the stock market becoming artificially inflated through euphoric irrationality. Proponents of the loan bubble idea claim that student loan asset will not be able to be sustained due to potential high default rates. This could also be supported by the disproportion or lack of jobs in some fields, irresponsible borrowing (six figure loans to get a history degree), and general depression in the job market. But anyway, please, can we keep this thread on topic?
 
OP, have you actually been accepted at Columbia, and, if so, have you received a financial aid package from Columbia? People assume that Ivy League schools are invariably expensive but many of them have great financial aid packages with substantial scholarships and grants. Unless you have an acceptance in hand from Columbia and a financial aid package, you really do not know the true cost of attending Columbia.

I graduated from an Ivy League med school and received a financial aid package that paid my entire med school for tuition with grants.

Make sure that you have all of the information regarding financial aid before you make your decision.

Having said that, I would never incur anywhere near $100,000 for an undergrad degree. I had $15,000 in student loans from undergrad and that was plenty.

Basic rule of thumb - keep your debt as low as possible. If you do well on Step One, have some research experience, and excel during your third year clinical rotations, you will be in great shape for a competitive residency, regardless of where you attended med school - your undergrad would be a total nonfactor.

Columbia is a fantastic school in a world class city - if you get a good financial aid package by all means go to Columbia but do not bury yourself in debt.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in a similar situation and will probably have $150k of debt after undergrad. I'm planning on going into neonatology so paying back the debt shouldn't be a big problem. This is a good video on loans and income based repayment. It's not the link to part 1...you'll have to find that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdES15_6UE. If you want to do FP I could see it being more of a problem potentially. But income based repayment makes paying things back pretty easy. I mean if you are making 200k as a neonatologist (for example) it's not going to be a big deal paying back even 300k of debt.

Have you actually crunched the numbers on that debt? With IBR paying back any loan is "no problem" if you're willing to pay a ridiculous amount of interest. Using IBR, it'll take approximately 16 years to pay back my debt, and I used a high salary of $330k (the average for one of the fields I'm interested in) and started repayment during residency. I would also end up paying a total of about $220k on a $120k loan.

I strongly suggest you do your research and think long and hard about how much debt you're going into.
 
OP, have you actually been accepted at Columbia, and, if so, have you received a financial aid package from Columbia? People assume that Ivy League schools are invariably expensive but many of them have great financial aid packages with substantial scholarships and grants. Unless you have an acceptance in hand from Columbia and a financial aid package, you really do not know the true cost of attending Columbia.

I graduated from an Ivy League med school and received a financial aid package that paid my entire med school for tuition with grants.

Make sure that you have all of the information regarding financial aid before you make your decision.

Having said that, I would never incur anywhere near $100,000 for an undergrad degree. I had $15,000 in student loans from undergrad and that was plenty.

Basic rule of thumb - keep your debt as low as possible. If you do well on Step One, have some research experience, and excel during your third year clinical rotations, you will be in great shape for a competitive residency, regardless of where you attended med school - your undergrad would be a total nonfactor.

Columbia is a fantastic school in a world class city - if you get a good financial aid package by all means go to Columbia but do not bury yourself in debt.

A few things:
I applied early action to the School of General Studies and am 90% confident I'll be admitted; deadline for decisions is November 1st.

Mine is a dubious situation in that I will not be receiving a ton of aid initially. I am transferring to the school of general studies, a non traditional program, as opposed to entering Columbia College from highschool. This school is fully integrated with Columbia University, being one of three main programs which comprise it, but is not "need blind" in conferring 90% financial aid as most Ivys are. In other words, my financial aid (scholarships/grants) will be judged and determined on the basis of my GRADES as I progress. Basically, if i pull a 4.0 I'm guaranteed a substantial amount of help. I will be sure, upon receiving an aid offer and prior to acceptance, to sit with the financial officer and discuss whether it is realistic for me to receive substantial "merit based aid" as I progress at Columbia. Moreover, I really want to grind out my grades and aclimate to a DIFFICULT academic environment I'm certain I will find in medical school. If I "coast" through college, I don't want to be in for a rude awakening come time for medical school. If I accustom myself to said rigors, I hope everything will come in stride when time comes to start my post-undergrad education.

CONVERSELY: If that means I'm going to be 100,000 in debt, I don't think that is a choice I would make. 50,000? Possibly and probably. I simply won't know enough of my financial picture until, and if, I start acing courses. Given a scenario where I can manage an undergraduate 4.0, be academically immersed, have the same graduate opportunities as an ivy student, AND HAVE little to no debt at a cheap school, it's obvious the choice I'd make.

SIDE NOTE:

"I graduated from an Ivy League med school and received a financial aid package that paid my entire med school for tuition with grants."

How??? As far as I know, and I'm not claiming that to be much, "full rides" only exist in a limited quantity at the Mayo Clinic or to members having been enlisted in the arms services. I would love some enlightenment on this; it sounds very appealing 😉
 
Last edited:
Medical schools do give scholarship/grant money to superstars that they want to recruit. They just don't have to give it to many as you can borrow so much and still go, unlike undergrad. I had a full ride on the military and another grant from the medical school to cover all the rest of my expenses and the taxes that were taken out of the stipend. 🙂
My class, and many others, are donating to a class scholarship fund with the goal of being able to fund a full scholarship for someone every 4 years and eventually every year. It's already started paying out.
 
Last edited:
I picked my school because it gave me the best financial package. I'm under the impression that biology, chemistry and physics are basically the same thing wherever you go, so it shouldn't be a big deal. The facilities and support you get would probably be better at a big name school, but not extra years of debt repayment better in my opinion. As long as you earn good grades, you should be fine even if you don't attend Columbia.
 
OP, CUNY actually has 20 or so colleges (including CC' s) so you have a wide range of schools to choose from. I'm graduating from a CUNY school in December (also transferred from a CUNY CC) and applying in June for med school. From my experience in the CUNY system, there are tons of research opportunities available to students, so that shouldn't be an issue. With regards to the"rigors of education", I don't think that a CUNY school should be any different in preparing you for med school. It's really up to you, the student, to determine that. A certain school does not make you a better candidate for med school. You do. I chose a CUNY school for my undergrad instead of going into a private school, worked through all 4 years, and with the help of a little financial aid, am finishing my undergrad with absolutely no debt. I have research experience, and did very well in all my science courses with great professors. I have no regrets. 🙂 I say, try to have as little debt as possible. Just my 2cents. Goodluck!
 
A few things:
I applied early action to the School of General Studies and am 90% confident I'll be admitted; deadline for decisions is November 1st.

Mine is a dubious situation in that I will not be receiving a ton of aid initially. I am transferring to the school of general studies, a non traditional program, as opposed to entering Columbia College from highschool. This school is fully integrated with Columbia University, being one of three main programs which comprise it, but is not "need blind" in conferring 90% financial aid as most Ivys are. In other words, my financial aid (scholarships/grants) will be judged and determined on the basis of my GRADES as I progress. Basically, if i pull a 4.0 I'm guaranteed a substantial amount of help. I will be sure, upon receiving an aid offer and prior to acceptance, to sit with the financial officer and discuss whether it is realistic for me to receive substantial "merit based aid" as I progress at Columbia. Moreover, I really want to grind out my grades and aclimate to a DIFFICULT academic environment I'm certain I will find in medical school. If I "coast" through college, I don't want to be in for a rude awakening come time for medical school. If I accustom myself to said rigors, I hope everything will come in stride when time comes to start my post-undergrad education.

CONVERSELY: If that means I'm going to be 100,000 in debt, I don't think that is a choice I would make. 50,000? Possibly and probably. I simply won't know enough of my financial picture until, and if, I start acing courses. Given a scenario where I can manage an undergraduate 4.0, be academically immersed, have the same graduate opportunities as an ivy student, AND HAVE little to no debt at a cheap school, it's obvious the choice I'd make.

SIDE NOTE:

"I graduated from an Ivy League med school and received a financial aid package that paid my entire med school for tuition with grants."

How??? As far as I know, and I'm not claiming that to be much, "full rides" only exist in a limited quantity at the Mayo Clinic or to members having been enlisted in the arms services. I would love some enlightenment on this; it sounds very appealing 😉

I received needs based grants plus a merit scholarship that covered my tuition during med school.
 
Last edited: