Is it wrong...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmgrlnxdor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
to check PHARMCAS for updates more than three times a day? I thought waiting for my PCAT score was bad. HAH!!!! That was nothing.

I do find it a bit unnerving to just be sitting, waiting, and wondering how all is progressing with my application. I realize PHARMCAS sent out a confirmation email of my submission, and for that I am thankful. However, it would be nice to get an automated weekly email saying something along the lines of, "Your application is being processed. As soon as we have verified all of the information in your application we will send you a confirmation email comfirming your verified status." That wouldn't be such a bad thing for all of us literal and figurative nail biters, would it?

Members don't see this ad.

heyy girl ^ ^ i see the suspense is killing you eh? :laugh: but, to answer your question OP... absolutely NOT ;) i'm sure your not the first and definitely won't be the last either. nonetheless... hope all works out for the better and happy holidays to you and yours :D

I can definitely relate...it's just one fine characteristic of the type of people who apply to pharmacy school. Give yourself a break-after all, if this was your patient you were checking up on, that would make you a great practitioner!

Side note...when UMN gave us iTouches this year, it allowed me to check for grade updates about a dozen times a day. Probably not healthy ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you kidding me? I can't even keep track of how many times a day I check that damn site. I should really stop though; my GPAs aren't going to be calculated for at least another 2-3 weeks, so there's no point in checking daily for updates that just won't be there.

If PHARMCAS wanted to make a killing they would charge us per log in. Could you imagine the profits.

I am waiting to hear back after an interview and I check my online portal to the school about every 5 minutes because that is how often it is updated. It is insane trying to study for finals when you have that decision hanging over my head.