Is June 17th too late to take Casper?

Started by al32341
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

al32341

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will my applications be delayed at all if I submitted my primary yesterday and take Casper on june 18th? I am currently signed up for tomorrows casper date, but would definitely do better with more time. Thanks!
 
Primaries aren’t transmitted to schools until June 25, and even then, I believe they won’t look at your casper score until they receive your completed secondary.
Do you know when schools start sending secondaries? I was verified for AACOMAS recently and have yet to receive any.
Someone on Reddit mentioned they have already received a few secondaries, but I was assuming they wouldn’t be sent out until primaries were transmitted to schools.
 
Do you know when schools start sending secondaries? I was verified for AACOMAS recently and have yet to receive any.
Someone on Reddit mentioned they have already received a few secondaries, but I was assuming they wouldn’t be sent out until primaries were transmitted to schools.
I believe each school takes a different amount of time to send secondaries. On top of that, one school may send secondaries at different times to each applicant (depending on how quickly they review your primary, if they screen primaries before sending secondaries). It's probably quite difficult to make an accurate guess as to when you will get all your secondaries.