Is Kaplan enough for Quantitative section ?

Started by InternDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Please comment ?

Nope. But their test is somewhat helpful in increasing the speed for not-so-hard questions on this section. Use random study guides in the book store to brush up you pre-calculus/calculus skill.. Unfortunately, there is no perfect study guide for Quantitative section.

PS. if you are already good at Math, maybe you don't have to study much 🙂 .. I am not a math geek, that's why I studied..🙂
 
some one here was recommending "calculus for dummies" book, i havent started studying for math section, so cant help u much w/ it. Good luck studying :luck:
 
Kaplan is not enough for the PCAT quantitative section... I recommend saving your calc book and notes from college to review for the calculus on the revised PCAT. Keep in mind that geometry is not longer part of the test, and there will be more emphasis on probability/stats - some books might not have updated this information in their latest editions. When I took the test in June 2007, there weren't more statistics questions, however there were more many more basic calculus questions (derivations, integration).