Is my master course load too easy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

projectpremed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out my masters schedule and this is what I have right now.
Virology
Advanced Biochem 1
Psychology (drug and behavior)
Gender Studies (Sociology class)

I’m trying to raise my low GPA(3.1) for my masters And I’m scared this schedule is too easy but I can’t get any more bio classes to fit into my schedule

Members don't see this ad.

For MD schools your graduate degree will not be counted with your uGPA. There will be two,separate degrees listed. So your grad courses will not help your uGPA. For DO I think they do calculate the courses together but check on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
For MD schools your graduate degree will not be counted with your uGPA. There will be two,separate degrees listed. So your grad courses will not help your uGPA. For DO I think they do calculate the courses together but check on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should have made It more clear but I’m trying to prove myself in my masters. That’s what I meant by raise my GPA. I am trying to have a strong masters!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am trying to figure out my masters schedule and this is what I have right now.
Virology
Advanced Biochem 1
Psychology (drug and behavior)
Gender Studies (Sociology class)

I’m trying to raise my low GPA(3.1) for my masters And I’m scared this schedule is too easy but I can’t get any more bio classes to fit into my schedule
Dump the gender studies and take something in the sciences. Have you taken stats? If not, is that doable? How about something else in a Chemistry field?

Dump the gender studies and take something in the sciences. Have you taken stats? If not, is that doable? How about something else in a Chemistry field?
I have already taken stats and I’m short on the pre recs for a lot of the masters chem classes I’ll keep trying to fit another science class in there