Is my master course load too easy?

projectpremed

2+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
    I am trying to figure out my masters schedule and this is what I have right now.
    Virology
    Advanced Biochem 1
    Psychology (drug and behavior)
    Gender Studies (Sociology class)

I’m trying to raise my low GPA(3.1) for my masters And I’m scared this schedule is too easy but I can’t get any more bio classes to fit into my schedule

candbgirl

15+ Year Member
    Gold Member
  • Jul 14, 2005
      For MD schools your graduate degree will not be counted with your uGPA. There will be two,separate degrees listed. So your grad courses will not help your uGPA. For DO I think they do calculate the courses together but check on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

projectpremed

2+ Year Member
      Jul 13, 2017
      1. Pre-Medical
        For MD schools your graduate degree will not be counted with your uGPA. There will be two,separate degrees listed. So your grad courses will not help your uGPA. For DO I think they do calculate the courses together but check on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should have made It more clear but I’m trying to prove myself in my masters. That’s what I meant by raise my GPA. I am trying to have a strong masters!

About the Ads

Goro

10+ Year Member
        Verified Expert
        Silver Member
        Gold Member
        Jun 11, 2010
        Somewhere west of St. Louis
        1. Non-Student
          I am trying to figure out my masters schedule and this is what I have right now.
          Virology
          Advanced Biochem 1
          Psychology (drug and behavior)
          Gender Studies (Sociology class)

I’m trying to raise my low GPA(3.1) for my masters And I’m scared this schedule is too easy but I can’t get any more bio classes to fit into my schedule
          Dump the gender studies and take something in the sciences. Have you taken stats? If not, is that doable? How about something else in a Chemistry field?

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.