Is my schedule too much?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Danyelle1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Right now, I am signed up for:

Organic Chem I
Physics I -Non calculus based
Pre Calc
Sociology
Arts elective

I was thinking about switching out physics, but I have about 10 science/math classes left to take in the next 2 years. How would you schedule these classes with only 4 semesters left? Im a loss about which classes would be best with each other.. Thank you!

Organic I
Organic II
Physics
Microbiology
Biochemistry
1 cell/ molecularelective ( cell bio, medical micro, or immunology)
1 organismal( A+P II,animal behavior)
Pre Calc
Calc
Statistics

I am so overwhelmed by how many classes I have left! I also have around 10 electives left to take. Please give me some suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you trying to get your Bs or Ba first before you apply...if you do you don't have to bunch them together, you can leave some of them during the summer.

Right now, I am signed up for:

Organic Chem I
Physics I -Non calculus based
Pre Calc
Sociology
Arts elective

I was thinking about switching out physics, but I have about 10 science/math classes left to take in the next 2 years. How would you schedule these classes with only 4 semesters left? Im a loss about which classes would be best with each other.. Thank you!

Organic I
Organic II
Physics
Microbiology
Biochemistry
1 cell/ molecularelective ( cell bio, medical micro, or immunology)
1 organismal( A+P II,animal behavior)
Pre Calc
Calc
Statistics

I am so overwhelmed by how many classes I have left! I also have around 10 electives left to take. Please give me some suggestions!

I definitely think you have a ton of time left to take all of these classes. As far as the elective, I would take immunology or medical micro because I feel you'd probably use them a lot more than cell bio.

Of course, the sequential classes you want to take one after another.

Other than that, I'm too lazy to write you up a schedule. Just make sure to balance out some of the hard classes with easier classes [Don't take all the easy classes first and then be stuck with difficult classes all at one time]

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i am trying to get my bs in biology. Even if i decide not to take physics this semester and take it in the summer, I am still stuck with micro the next semester w orgo 2 and calc. I just dont want to be overwhelmed but I do want to finish these in 2 years

your current schedule seems reasonable. like others said balance out your schedule with easy and harder classes. 2 years seems more than enough time with summer schools. if you have 1 or 2 classes left in the end, you can always finish them up at a CC (I had to take 2 classes after graduating)