Is Nova full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sminj85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if nova is full..

If someone has an interview at this moment, is it for waitlists?

Members don't see this ad.

i have an interview on feb 27th, and was told that was their last interview day. they didn't say anything about it being for the waitlist, but i didn't ask. i know they are interviewing this coming week too....hope that helps

i have an interview on feb 27th, and was told that was their last interview day. they didn't say anything about it being for the waitlist, but i didn't ask. i know they are interviewing this coming week too....hope that helps

I interviewed early feb, they said that there are still spots, but they just really dont know how many

Members don't see this ad :)
They are/were waiting to see how many deposits came back from the acceptances already sent out. Not to worry, Nova's waitlist sees a lot of movement since tuition is so high - a lot of people opt for less expensive and/or better known schools.

the letter didn't say anything about it being for the waitlist. they did say, when i called to re-schedule the day, that 2/27 was the last day they were interviewing....

They are/were waiting to see how many deposits came back from the acceptances already sent out. Not to worry, Nova's waitlist sees a lot of movement since tuition is so high - a lot of people opt for less expensive and/or better known schools.

SMCohen you are correct. Good luck this week.