Is Numorphan suppository still on the market?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmkelly

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today it is my first time to see this prescription.
I can not even find this drug in my store system.
Is it still available?
 
Today it is my first time to see this prescription.
I can not even find this drug in my store system.
Is it still available?

I don't think so.
It's not listed in Facts & Comparisons, nor the Endo website as one of their current products.

And I found this on the FDA website: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...fuseaction=Search.Overview&DrugName=NUMORPHAN

Oops....I take that back...it IS in F&C...under the discontinued items!
"Numorphan (Endo Laboratories) 5 mg suppositories discontinued (November 2006)"
 
Last edited: