Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y'all!
Long time reader, first time poster.
I'm finished with all of my pre-reqs and just submitted my application to NOVA today, but want to keep taking classes to improve my GPA (since it is the weak factor in my application).
I've already taken Microbio, A&P, Biochem, all that good stuff...so I wanted to take Embryology or Pathophysiology since I'll be seeing those classes in optometry school, but enrollment is completely full! 🙁 Arg. I am now thinking of taking Intro to Human Nutrition... just wondering if this is considered a science class or not? Thanks.
Long time reader, first time poster.
I'm finished with all of my pre-reqs and just submitted my application to NOVA today, but want to keep taking classes to improve my GPA (since it is the weak factor in my application).
I've already taken Microbio, A&P, Biochem, all that good stuff...so I wanted to take Embryology or Pathophysiology since I'll be seeing those classes in optometry school, but enrollment is completely full! 🙁 Arg. I am now thinking of taking Intro to Human Nutrition... just wondering if this is considered a science class or not? Thanks.

Sorry for the ramble; I've got a final at 8am central time. It's gonna be a late night.