Is NYU a good program?

Started by rmt2104
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rmt2104

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

the "top" programs according to a sticky in this forum are:

East: Columbia, Bryn Mawr, Goucher, UPenn, Harvard Extension, Temple, Tufts, Drexel, UConn, CUNY-Hunter

- is NYU not considered to be a top program?

Any help/input would be much appreciated!
 
i am actually trying to figure out the same thing... im choosing btw nyu, penn, and miami - and i think i decided against penn (just not the right fit) so i want to hear about the nyu program from anyone who may have some information. are you starting this summer?
 
I just applied to start in the fall. I want to stay in the NY area so I'm choosing between NYU Columbia and Hunter.

Hunter is kind of my backup, and I went to Columbia for undergrad and know it's not really the right program for me, so I'm hoping for NYU.

I just want to know if it's considered a good program in the way that columbia or bryn mawr is.