is nyu interviewing people?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddschris

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see lots of SDNers getting accepted to NYU w/o interviews,

but is there anyone who actually got in WITH one?

Is nyu even interviewing people, or am I the only who is not invited?

it sure is frustrating... :mad: :eek: :confused: :scared: :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview and I was accepted at NYU. You are not the only one, there are lot more people with interviews.

When did you have your interview and how long after your interview did you hear from them

Todds2be@work said:
I had an interview and I was accepted at NYU. You are not the only one, there are lot more people with interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
This year NYU took some of the studetns without interview. To fill the rest of the stopts they are interviewing students.

NA4242 said:
When did you have your interview and how long after your interview did you hear from them
My interview was in October and I heard on Dec 1st.

howui3 said:
This year NYU took some of the studetns without interview. To fill the rest of the stopts they are interviewing students.

How much is some? Also, for those that got accepted without interview, are you even considering about going to NYU??????

E. coli said:
How much is some? Also, for those that got accepted without interview, are you even considering about going to NYU??????
I got accepted to NYU w/o interview, but you can guess which school I am going to attend.

I just got an interview today via mail dated Dec 16th, but as you can see I won't be attending the interview...btw im in california