is pathoma complete?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peroxidase

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you were picking just one source to review all of pathology after 2nd year in lets say 4-5 days, do you think Pathoma + First Aid + questions would be more than enough? That way I don't really have to read through BRS Path or Goljan Path.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, Pathoma does cover all of the detail in FA. However, there is something stuff missing from both resources which can be supplemented via a question bank. Yes, i did annotate some of pathoma in FA but not too much. May be because i am using pathoma as much as i am using FA. Atleast for me, Pathoma is fa 1b.

Yeah, once you have gone through the videos, it's really easy to read the pathoma section corresponding to whatever you're working on in FA.

IMO pathoma isn't complete but it is definitely the most time efficient way to study for path. I use pathoma more than first aid (Better Index and more logically organized)

IMO pathoma isn't complete but it is definitely the most time efficient way to study for path. I use pathoma more than first aid (Better Index and more logically organized)

Well, yea. But i think it has almost all of the HY information. Obviously some of the lower yield information is missing which is probably found in RR. But that low yield information is probably not worth the time. If it is appearing in uworld, then it must be annotated.