Is PCAT destroyer a good book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shrodinger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you think about the PCAT destroyer book? any advice on how to tackle it ? :bang:

Members don't see this ad.

By far the best guide! More than 400 problems for each section to practice. On my exam july 2013, at least 20 questions from the destroyer were on my test. I got over 90th percentile in the sections that were on the destroyer. Best way is to do the problems without peaking at the answer key. Then look at the explained solution. Even if you got it right! They always give you more information to study. If intersted I am selling mine. No notes on it. Email at [email protected]

Your opinion on the PCAT destroyer is completely biased due to the fact you are trying to sell the PCAT book (Please sell your books in the classified section of student doctor).

For a better comparison of the PCAT destroyer to other books, i recommend looking at this review: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=560724. Although the article is slightly old, none of the PCAT books underwent any huge changes in material over the years. For addition information, you can use the search function on student doctor and look at "PCAT destroyer" posts, or even just scroll down the pcat forum.

Last edited: