is PCOM still interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishlaydi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all. just wondering if PCOM is still offering out interviews? Does anyone know how full their class is? I called to ask and they said they couldn't provide that information. I would appreciate any info. THANKS! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Call and ask to speak with Deborah, the director of admissions. She's very helpful. I called, spoke to her, and got an interview within 6 days. I'm not sure if they're still giving invitations for interviews, but it's worth a shot. I think they interview through April, but they might be booked by now. Call and find out!

Were you a late applicant? If you do not mind sharing your stats, I was thinking about calling the director as well, but not sure at this point in time whether I was not called for an interview because of my stats or because they are just so booked.

NeuroDO said:
Call and ask to speak with Deborah, the director of admissions. She's very helpful. I called, spoke to her, and got an interview within 6 days. I'm not sure if they're still giving invitations for interviews, but it's worth a shot. I think they interview through April, but they might be booked by now. Call and find out!

Members don't see this ad :)
I second that notion to seriously consider calling and asking for Deborah Benvinger, as she was extremely helpful to me and several others that applied to PCOM. If she is in a meeting or not available you can leave her a message as she has shown to be very good in returning calls. There is no guarantee that she will be able to help you, but its worth a shot in my opinion. Good luck

robo77 said:
Were you a late applicant? If you do not mind sharing your stats, I was thinking about calling the director as well, but not sure at this point in time whether I was not called for an interview because of my stats or because they are just so booked.

My stats were good, 30 MCAT, 3.4 overall, 3.3 science from a serious ivy (guess which one). Good letters, DO experience, blah blah blah. I had been completed since 10/15, and I wondered why I hadn't heard from them. I guess they just wanted to know I was actually interested in PCOM.

Deborah is very good about returning calls. She was even apologetic when I called her at 3 in the afternoon and she didn't get back to me until 12 the next day.