Is Phase 2 and 3 of TBR the same content as phase 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Perseverance7779311

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so ive gone through phase 1 of TBR meticulously, putting all the stuff on notecards, have a few hundred notecards....but now, i am running out of time. Are the 2nd and 3rd phases the same concepts that are in phase I?
 
Yes and no. Phase 2 is mostly the same topics, but the questions are more time-consuming and the passages are longer on average (both of which force you to stress about timing). Phase 3 incorporates material from other sections and other disciplines, so while the questions may be rooted in the same material as Phase 1, there are many questions that make you apply the concepts to seemingly unrelated subjects. If I was running out of time, I'd prioritize phase 3 over phase 2.