1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Is Phase 2 and 3 of TBR the same content as phase 1

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Dominique8604, 05.13.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Dominique8604

Dominique8604 5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey guys, so ive gone through phase 1 of TBR meticulously, putting all the stuff on notecards, have a few hundred notecards....but now, i am running out of time. Are the 2nd and 3rd phases the same concepts that are in phase I?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer Exhibitor 7+ Year Member

SDN
    Exhibitor
    Yes and no. Phase 2 is mostly the same topics, but the questions are more time-consuming and the passages are longer on average (both of which force you to stress about timing). Phase 3 incorporates material from other sections and other disciplines, so while the questions may be rooted in the same material as Phase 1, there are many questions that make you apply the concepts to seemingly unrelated subjects. If I was running out of time, I'd prioritize phase 3 over phase 2.

4. Dominique8604

Dominique8604 5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

About the ads