Is Princeton Review Sample Accurate?

Started by camp23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

camp23

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am testing on August 18 and just finished the Princeton review sample and scored a 501. I searched and found a thread where one person said they scored much higher on the real exam than their PR but just wondering if anyone else can chime in on that!
 
Unless they changed it substantially since I took it, TPR was absolute junk. I think I got around a 500 on it. I can't remember if it was 504 or 490-something. But highly inaccurate and not representative.

I used Kaplan mainly and used their three exams that came with the book set. I scored around 509-514 on those and if you're hitting that, then you're good.