is she worth it...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dfk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...if she's awesome from the hips up?

edited to add:
if you've met someone who looks dam good from the waist up, but question a future with the bottom, does that me one a slight seinfeld?

Members don't see this ad.

edited to add:
if you've met someone who looks dam good from the waist up, but question a future with the bottom, does that me one a slight seinfeld?

Please post again when sober.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, she's not worth it. I assume that you are implying that she's "a little bottom heavy".
If she's "a little heavy" now, how do you think she's going to look in 20 years (or even 10 years for that matter)?

I'm sure Queen would disagree (listen to "Fat Bottomed Girls")

if she worth it...if she's awesome from the hips up?

edited to add:
Only waist up??? :cool: It worth no more then 30% of the whole...
On the other hand, big bottom could facilitate aiming in the future when "good buy!" kick will be necessary :banana:

4C3E478F-E73E-CD5D-96FBC359A9920017.jpg

You have to ask yourself, do you love her?

personally, i like em a little curvy....:D but, surely there are limits.

what you need most in a woman is the following:

flexibility (not in the physical sense necessarily)
giving (again, not necessarily physically....LOL)
affection
a good attitude
intelligence

i love this song by Jimmy Soul; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TOR7856d4&feature=related

"yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby":laugh::laugh::laugh:

edited to add:

DUDE, UHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

if you wanna look at your future,

MEET HER MOM. TAKE A LOOK. THATS WHERE SHE'S GENETICALLY HEADING. IF YOU SCREAM LIKE A VIETNAM VET TRIGGERED BY A FIRECRACKER ON JULY 4th INTO A PTSD INCIDENT,

run.

away.

DUDE, UHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

if you wanna look at your future,

MEET HER MOM. TAKE A LOOK. THATS WHERE SHE'S GENETICALLY HEADING. IF YOU SCREAM LIKE A VIETNAM VET TRIGGERED BY A FIRECRACKER ON JULY 4th INTO A PTSD INCIDENT,

run.

away.

Nice...JPP is back with his great literary works...keep em' coming. :thumbup::thumbup:

While you're at it, do you mind dropping some more knowledge/reassurance on those of us MS4's who may be getting cold feet about going into Anesthesiology? (secondary to all of the doom and gloom talk on this board)

If you have to ask yourself...then the answer is always no.

not always, some just have a hard time meeting the reality over the dream of a relationship.

Nice...JPP is back with his great literary works...keep em' coming. :thumbup::thumbup:

While you're at it, do you mind dropping some more knowledge/reassurance on those of us MS4's who may be getting cold feet about going into Anesthesiology? (secondary to all of the doom and gloom talk on this board)

Just scan the boards over the last two years. The topic hasn't changed, the doom and gloom hasn't changed. The primary focus used to be CRNAs. Now it's health reform. To be honest, that kind of levels the playing field in the sense that most specialties will be taking a hit, so now it comes down to doing anesthesia because you like it, which should have always been your motivation.

You other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round big in your face you get sprung. :thumbup: