Step I Is starting DIT now a good game plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jesselacey

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm roughly 5 months out from my test and I was planning on starting DIT and annotating FA while I run through it. That would get me through DIT and roughly 2 passes of FA (once with Primer and once with Part 2) before my dedicated. I've heard mixed reviews on DIT but a lot of it seems to come from the amount of time it takes up. I'm thinking because I'm starting early it would be a good resource for me and I would get more out of videos than straight up reading FA. Does anyone have any input?