Is the $25 Pearson study guide worth getting?

Started by mjmjoa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mjmjoa

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does it help at all? I'm purchasing the 3 practice exams for $85 and was wondering if it's worth my time to grab the $25 electronic study guide as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk man $25 is a ton of money just to get a good PCAT score and get into pharmacy school
 
I bought it and I was just like another practice test with ~40 questions per subject. It also comes with sample essay topics and essays ranging from a 1-6. It was an ok buy I just wanted extra questions to study with w/o buying another practice exam that's why I bought it
 
I bought the 3 practice exams, used them all, and then bought the study guide. It has a bunch more practice questions so it can't hurt. But if money is tight, its definitely not necessary.