Is the Henry Ford anesthesia residency program any good?

Started by SpinDrift
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpinDrift

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There really isn't too much I can find online about the program. Would love to hear what you guys think.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know someone who actually did an away liver transplant rotation there (he was at a program that was otherwise light on liver transplant). He had a great experience there and liked the department.
 
Yeah I met the guy. He's really big on this perioperative home thing. It's a good program. You might get worked more than other places in that are of the country but you'll come out well trained.