Is the MDApplicants website run by SDN/can it be changed to the new MCAT format

May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Kind of annoying how you can't see people's new MCAT scores unless they put it in the description which a lot don't

Lucca

Will Walk Rope for Sandwich
Staff member
Administrator
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
City of the Future
Status
Medical Student
SDN does not run that site.

About the Ads

MCATISEZ

2+ Year Member
May 31, 2016
Status
Medical Student
I agree it's been made rather useless to me. Plus, a lot of posters I've seen list nonsense information that you have to filter through.

Lucca

Will Walk Rope for Sandwich
Staff member
Administrator
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
City of the Future
Status
Medical Student
then why does it say in the bottom right corner of the website: "MDApplicants is part of sdn"
lol they are probably part of the nonprofit umbrella that manages SDN, but this is the first ive ever heard of mdapplicants being associated with us. @Winged Scapula

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2009
Status
Non-Student
The updated version of MD Applicants is now available! Please check it out and let us know if you see any buggy behavior.

I could be wrong, but I remember reading an interview with the founder of SDN and it mentioned him also creating MDApplicants
MD Applicants was created by someone separate from SDN but joined the SDN family a few years ago.

aaronrodgers

Quarterback, Super Bowl MVP, Future Hall of Famer
2+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2017
Green Bay, Wisconsin
www.nfl.com
The updated version of MD Applicants is now available! Please check it out and let us know if you see any buggy behavior.

MD Applicants was created by someone separate from SDN but joined the SDN family a few years ago.
Feels like it's no longer a separate website :) awesome

lpp06

5+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2012
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)

bravo -

This announcement feels like it needs its own post!

Reactions: Lucca
About the Ads