Is the MDApplicants website run by SDN/can it be changed to the new MCAT format

May 14, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Kind of annoying how you can't see people's new MCAT scores unless they put it in the description which a lot don't

About the Ads
May 31, 2016
Status
  1. Medical Student
I agree it's been made rather useless to me. Plus, a lot of posters I've seen list nonsense information that you have to filter through.

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2009
www.studentdoctor.net
Status
  1. Non-Student
The updated version of MD Applicants is now available! Please check it out and let us know if you see any buggy behavior.

I could be wrong, but I remember reading an interview with the founder of SDN and it mentioned him also creating MDApplicants

MD Applicants was created by someone separate from SDN but joined the SDN family a few years ago.

lpp06

7+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2012
Status
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
The updated version of MD Applicants is now available! Please check it out and let us know if you see any buggy behavior.

MD Applicants was created by someone separate from SDN but joined the SDN family a few years ago.

bravo -

This announcement feels like it needs its own post!

Reactions: Lucca
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads