Quantcast

Is the MDApplicants website run by SDN/can it be changed to the new MCAT format

Clinical Shadowing Summer '22 Programs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lolpremed22

Reaction score
Kind of annoying how you can't see people's new MCAT scores unless they put it in the description which a lot don't

MCATISEZ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I agree it's been made rather useless to me. Plus, a lot of posters I've seen list nonsense information that you have to filter through.

Lucca

Will Walk Rope for Sandwich
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
then why does it say in the bottom right corner of the website: "MDApplicants is part of sdn"
lol they are probably part of the nonprofit umbrella that manages SDN, but this is the first ive ever heard of mdapplicants being associated with us. @Winged Scapula

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
    Reaction score
    We are working on getting a fix implemented. I don't have a delivery date but hopefully soon.

Reactions: 2 users

drmantistobbogan

I'm here for the scraps!
    2+ Year Member
    Reaction score
    lol they are probably part of the nonprofit umbrella that manages SDN, but this is the first ive ever heard of mdapplicants being associated with us. @Winged Scapula

I could be wrong, but I remember reading an interview with the founder of SDN and it mentioned him also creating MDApplicants

WildWing

SDN Staff
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Volunteer Staff
    10+ Year Member
    Reaction score
    The updated version of MD Applicants is now available! Please check it out and let us know if you see any buggy behavior.

I could be wrong, but I remember reading an interview with the founder of SDN and it mentioned him also creating MDApplicants

MD Applicants was created by someone separate from SDN but joined the SDN family a few years ago.

Reactions: 5 users

aaronrodgers

Quarterback, Super Bowl MVP, Future Hall of Famer
    2+ Year Member
    Reaction score
    The updated version of MD Applicants is now available! Please check it out and let us know if you see any buggy behavior.

MD Applicants was created by someone separate from SDN but joined the SDN family a few years ago.

Feels like it's no longer a separate website :) awesome

lpp06

7+ Year Member
    Reaction score

bravo -

This announcement feels like it needs its own post!

Reactions: 1 user
    This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.