Is the wait four weeks or six weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knickerbocker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing both four weeks and six weeks mentioned at various places.

Also, is the score only given through the mail, or can it be viewed online?

Members don't see this ad.

Scores can come as early as 4 weeks, but in my experience (as well as my friends), it seemed to be more toward the end of the 6 week period that we received our scores.

And I'm pretty sure that the score only comes through the mail...but they may have changed it since last October when I took it.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I took it in October, it was exactly 6 weeks.

Ditto for me

Generally it's safer to assume that the scores will come six weeks later though a few people get them earlier and quite a few get them a little later. You'll get them through the mail but you will not be able to access them on PharmCAS. PharmCAS will generally receive your scores a few days before you do, and though it may say this on PharmCAS, you can't access the scores.:confused:

So, the agonizing wait begins.....

So I called Harcourt to see if there's any way to expedite the scores over to PharmCAS (I'm taking the August test, and doing early decision, bad combo :scared:). The lady said no, but when I asked about the whole 4 to 6 weeks thing, she said "I would say closer to the 4 week end."

Which would be great news for everyone...although I get this gut feeling that she was kinda unsure of herself, with a pinch of wishful thinking. lol

So.. when PharmCas receives the papers from Harcourt, it'll show up in the test section of the application right? Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to process the paperwork once they receive it? I wanted to meet the UOP tier 1 deadline but my app is still showing as no test scores under the test section.