Is there a better way to immunize other than current vaccination paradigm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Galazkiewicz

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are HC professionals even cognizant of what's actually in vaccines? Are patients permitted truly informed consent?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I wasn't aware of all the autism and harsh toxins in vaccines until my gluten free paleo mom friend who sells Thrive shared a YouTube video alerting me of all the scary big words in vaccines.

Reactions: 11 users
OMG how have I missed all of this ebm dbct proven outcomes. Exact reason so many idiots don't vaccinate themselves or their children. Because YouTube is the new wiki.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
oh good, you have opinions on vaccines too

Reactions: 5 users
Are HC professionals even cognizant of what's actually in vaccines? Are patients permitted truly informed consent?

They also contain dihydrogen monoxide, a compound which in large doses kills quickly but it has been noted that 100% of those that consumed even small doses ultimately died.

Reactions: 4 users
Adjuvants?

DNA/RNA fragments?

No intellectual curiosity of what happens when parenterally administered?

Or just pass the tests and pick up big fat checks and don't want to know nothing?

Adjuvants?

DNA/RNA fragments?

Or just pass the tests and pick up big fat checks and don't want to know nothing?
Using "intellectual curiosity" as bait is a classical example of the poor discourse utilized by pseudoscientists and snake oil salesmen.

The ability to discard bad ideas is critical to the success of both science and the human species. For the same reason we do not touch every hot surface to make sure our prior knowledge about other hot surfaces does not also apply to this new hot surface, we do not need to re-evaluate the vaccine issue time and time again. It's been studied ad nauseam and diced apart many times in the literature, which you have conveniently discarded in favor of a random video on the internet. I look forward to the day that I can be on my state's medical board so that I might strip away the licenses of fools that happen to carry medical licenses, for the anti-vaccine movement is the most dangerous anti-science movement to be spawned in a century. If you are trolling, I implore you to stop, because some idiot might buy in to the nonsense and you might actually cost some people their lives.

Reactions: 2 users
Using "intellectual curiosity" as bait is a classical example of the poor discourse utilized by pseudoscientists and snake oil salesmen.

The ability to discard bad ideas is critical to the success of both science and the human species. For the same reason we do not touch every hot surface to make sure our prior knowledge about other hot surfaces does not also apply to this new hot surface, we do not need to re-evaluate the vaccine issue time and time again. It's been studied ad nauseam and diced apart many times in the literature, which you have conveniently discarded in favor of a random video on the internet. I look forward to the day that I can be on my state's medical board so that I might strip away the licenses of fools that happen to carry medical licenses, for the anti-vaccine movement is the most dangerous anti-science movement to be spawned in a century. If you are trolling, I implore you to stop, because some idiot might buy in to the nonsense and you might actually cost some people their lives.

Did they not learn you anything about immunology in school?

Your response is downright scary. And so it begins. The long ordeal of bare butt spanking each and every one of you intellectual-yet-idiots.

Adjuvants?

DNA/RNA fragments?

The adjuvant is the part the body recognizes to develop immunity. Next time you get a cold your body will be flooded with them. DNA fragments are also everywhere and in anything you eat...

The adjuvant is the part the body recognizes to develop immunity. Next time you get a cold your body will be flooded with them. DNA fragments are also everywhere and in anything you eat...

You must have got a C on the immunology course. Haptens anybody?

And there's a lot more to adjuvants the industry does want you to know about.

I disagree with your assertion that it is dangerous to ask questions. This type of authoritarian response is an attempt to quash a questioning mind. It is dangerous and destroys transparency. A open society with the ability to present independent evidence that goes against the accept norm is very important.

I disagree with your assertion that it is dangerous to ask questions. This type of authoritarian response is an attempt to quash a questioning mind. It is dangerous and destroys transparency. A open society with the ability to present independent evidence that goes against the accept norm is very important.
Note I didn't say it's not okay to discard legitimate questions, I said it is essential to discard bad questions about settled science. For the same reason we shouldn't be doing double-blind trials on germ theory or funding massive projects to determine whether the sky is, in fact, blue, we should not be wasting our time or effort on things like the anti-vax movement that legitimately cost measurable numbers of lives for nothing

Members don't see this ad :)
Note I didn't say it's not okay to discard legitimate questions, I said it is essential to discard bad questions about settled science. For the same reason we shouldn't be doing double-blind trials on germ theory or funding massive projects to determine whether the sky is, in fact, blue, we should not be wasting our time or effort on things like the anti-vax movement that legitimately cost measurable numbers of lives for nothing

"legitimate" "bad questions" do you realize how subject and open to interpretation these adjectives are? I don't understand your fear of his questions. If the science of vaccines is truly harmless i see no problem with him sharing his independent studies opinions. By trying to censor him it makes it look like you are trying to hide something from the public which over all acts as a determinant to vaccine acceptance in the public eyes.

"legitimate" "bad questions" do you realize how subject and open to interpretation these adjectives are? I don't understand your fear of his questions. If the science of vaccines is truly harmless i see no problem with him sharing his independent studies opinions. By trying to censor him it makes it look like you are trying to hide something from the public which over all acts as a determinant to vaccine acceptance in the public eyes.
It is a problem for the same reason it would be a problem if he were demanding a trial testing germ theory. That is a question that will kill people just to re-examine settled science, and is this unethical to explore. There comes a point at which things can no longer be ethically explored, as the question has been thoroughly answered beyond any reasonable doubt, and the price of exploring such a question becomes a violation of a physician's duty to do no harm.

I’m fine with people self funding studies to double and triple check stuff that’s already settled by everyone else....

Show us the studies supporting the doubts

Reactions: 3 users
Oh, and as to "censorship-" there is a degree past which speech becomes dangerous. There is a reason you can't yell fire in a theater, bomb in an airport, etc. He is free to say whatever he chooses, but I firmly believe that those espousing opinions that endanger the lives of individuals should be held to account by licensure boards and the public. You may disagree, but you haven't had patients die because they forewent conventional medicine in favor of pseudoscience hawked by naturopaths, quacks, and chiropractors. I have. And I feel they should be held criminally responsible for manslaughter. Any parent should feel free to not vaccinate their child, but if their child contrats a preventable illness, they should be tried for child abuse, and if their child dies they should be charged with manslaughter. Because that's what it is- people with half-baked opinions killing other people in a negligent fashion.

Last edited:
It is hilarious, yet terrifying, that the guy who is antivax is talking about immunology courses. Carol, you must’ve had a piss poor course and teacher.

I applaud Mad Jack for having the patience to combat dimwits.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I would say that the current vaccine regimen we use could benefit from being revamped. I am definitely not on board with all the HPV vaccine pushing, as there have been some serious documented issues relating to it.

Additionally, there is no reason for the rush to complete all of the vaccinations we force on our infants. I think reducing the number of required vaccines and simply spreading them out over a few extra years could help a lot with the stigma behind vaccine based issues. Especially, pushing some of the vaccines until paste the age of 2 when signs of autism are typically noticed.

To make matters worse, the flu vaccine has been quite useful for fueling the anti-vax movement. It has been sub-optimal numerous times over the past several years. To go along with this, I wonder how much benefit we get from forcing mandatory flu vaccine every year. Yes the virus mutates year to year, but at some point your immune system should have enough variants of the flu vaccine to be as well protected as whatever their best guess is every year. Heck, if I recall, there were at least 2-3 years recently that used the same virus variants. I guess your immune system forgets what the virus looks like over the summer.

I would say that the current vaccine regimen we use could benefit from being revamped. I am definitely not on board with all the HPV vaccine pushing, as there have been some serious documented issues relating to it.

Additionally, there is no reason for the rush to complete all of the vaccinations we force on our infants. I think reducing the number of required vaccines and simply spreading them out over a few extra years could help a lot with the stigma behind vaccine based issues. Especially, pushing some of the vaccines until paste the age of 2 when signs of autism are typically noticed.

To make matters worse, the flu vaccine has been quite useful for fueling the anti-vax movement. It has been sub-optimal numerous times over the past several years. To go along with this, I wonder how much benefit we get from forcing mandatory flu vaccine every year. Yes the virus mutates year to year, but at some point your immune system should have enough variants of the flu vaccine to be as well protected as whatever their best guess is every year. Heck, if I recall, there were at least 2-3 years recently that used the same virus variants. I guess your immune system forgets what the virus looks like over the summer.
One major reason that the vaccine schedule is more compressed than you would like, is the fact that younger patients are seeing their physicians more often/reliably. It’s a compromise for practicality.

I work in hospital pharmacy so im not really up on it, but the vaccination requirements pushed buy CVS, Walgreens etc seem like a waste of pharmacist time. What kind of profit do they produce. You have to stop everything to give a $30 flu shot?

I think most people agree that a "legitimate" question, is a question that someone really doesn't know the answer to, and to which they would really like to know the answer. Take someone asking "Why would you think the world is round?", if this person is 4 years old, or maybe an adult who had been locked in a room their whole life, then that is a legitimate question. Because one could explain the evidence, and the person would say, "Ah, now I understand." Now if an adult who is well aware of the evidence showing that the world is round (and it's pretty easy to do a simple experiment to prove it) ask that question, then it's not a legitimate question. Because that adult doesn't care what they evidence is, they will ignore all of it as being "biased" or "fradulent" or "ignorant".

Most anti-vax evangelists, know that vaccines save lives, they have seen the evidence, they just refuse to accept it. I saw this in the late 90's with the "mercury causes autism" movement....so mercury/thiomersal was removed from vaccines (because while it was convenient to have it in vaccines, it wasn't neccessary.) Autism rates did not decrease, so instead of the anti-vax people saying "whoops, guess we were wrong", they just continued on full-force about vaccines causing autism. And they STILL tell people that mercury in vaccines will cause autism, even though mercury has been out of vaccines for over 15 years now.

Anyone who is a pharmacist knows the evidence supporting vaccine safety & effectiveness. So no, I think it is pretty clear that OP's question was not legitimate, in that s/he does not want to see the evidence showing the actual answer to the question, the OP just wants people to stop using vaccines, even if it harms their health.

I work in hospital pharmacy so im not really up on it, but the vaccination requirements pushed buy CVS, Walgreens etc seem like a waste of pharmacist time. What kind of profit do they produce. You have to stop everything to give a $30 flu shot?

Isn't it like pure profit? I don't know the numbers, but I was under the impression that retail pharmacies buy the flu vaccine very cheap, and then exponentially mark up the price? (unlike filling a prescription where one could end up with a negative reimbursement after the clawback.)

Oh, and as to "censorship-" there is a degree past which speech becomes dangerous. There is a reason you can't yell fire in a theater, bomb in an airport, etc. He is free to say whatever he chooses, but I firmly believe that those espousing opinions that endanger the lives of individuals should be held to account by licensure boards and the public. You may disagree, but you haven't had patients die because they forewent conventional medicine in favor of pseudoscience hawked by naturopaths, quacks, and chiropractors. I have. And I feel they should be held criminally responsible for manslaughter. Any parent should feel free to not vaccinate their child, but if their child contrats a preventable illness, they should be tried for child abuse, and if their child dies they should be charged with manslaughter. Because that's what it is- people with half-baked opinions killing other people in a negligent fashion.

IT's about patient Autonomy. If a patient has a religion or strong beliefs they should be allowed to chose their treatment or lack of treatment. I understand that this is controversial given that events like this happen Faith-Healing Parents Charged in Girl's Death: Officials but at the end of the day this is their tribal beliefs that they have chosen to live and possibly die by. I don't think the government or medicine should override individuals right to religion (obviously it does as the government has charged the parents with criminal charges which I think is unfair). I agree with you that the pseudo science snake oil medicine doesn't work but I still firmly believe people should be allowed to live their life the way the want with minimal government intervention, even if that means members of their tribe dying early and unnecessarily.

IT's about patient Autonomy. If a patient has a religion or strong beliefs they should be allowed to chose their treatment or lack of treatment. I understand that this is controversial given that events like this happen Faith-Healing Parents Charged in Girl's Death: Officials but at the end of the day this is their tribal beliefs that they have chosen to live and possibly die by. I don't think the government or medicine should override individuals right to religion (obviously it does as the government has charged the parents with criminal charges which I think is unfair). I agree with you that the pseudo science snake oil medicine doesn't work but I still firmly believe people should be allowed to live their life the way the want with minimal government intervention, even if that means members of their tribe dying early and unnecessarily.
We don't live in a libertarian dystopia, thankfully. We live in a nation where life has value that is backed by law. Children should not die because of the dumb decisions of their parents, that is child abuse plain and simple. Your tribe could believe beating kids senseless is the proper way to discipline them, feeding them poison makes their body stronger, starvation will make them live longer, or faith will heal their easily treatable but fatal without treatment condition, but all of these things are child abuse and the parents should be imprisoned. Patients should be free to do whatever they want with their treatment, but anyone offering a treatment that causes harm either directly or by causing a patient to not seek conventional treatment that could save them is committing malpractice and should be in prison.

Reactions: 5 users
You should do a full boxy detox to cleanse yourself of these toxins lmao

So, tribal belief that sex with virgins cures AIDS...you’re on board?

We don't live in a libertarian dystopia, thankfully. We live in a nation where life has value that is backed by law. Children should not die because of the dumb decisions of their parents,

To be fair, the Libertarian Party doesn't have any official views on child neglect, and most libertarians really don't think about it. And when they do, most libertarians agree that saying adults should have the right to do whatever they want, can't really be transferred over to children, at least young children. In principle at least, libertarians will say that nobody has the "right" over another, and that includes a parent over the child. Now how that would actually play out in real life, is tricky, and libertarians generally don't talk about it.

To surmise, there is no indication that a "libertarian dystopia" would include the right of parents not to get their children medical care. Although it certainly could, as even today, parents do have the right to refuse medical care for their children in many cases.

To be fair, the Libertarian Party doesn't have any official views on child neglect, and most libertarians really don't think about it. And when they do, most libertarians agree that saying adults should have the right to do whatever they want, can't really be transferred over to children, at least young children. In principle at least, libertarians will say that nobody has the "right" over another, and that includes a parent over the child. Now how that would actually play out in real life, is tricky, and libertarians generally don't talk about it.

To surmise, there is no indication that a "libertarian dystopia" would include the right of parents not to get their children medical care. Although it certainly could, as even today, parents do have the right to refuse medical care for their children in many cases.

I'm not a libertarian, but their logic is very simple. They don't want the government to have more control than the family. Why? Just look at Alfie Evans. Libertarians aren't too bad on domestic policy, but their foreign policy is idiocy. They want to withdraw from the world which would diminish our global influence and essentially hand the planet over to our enemies.

I'm not a libertarian, but their logic is very simple. They don't want the government to have more control than the family. Why? Just look at Alfie Evans. Libertarians aren't too bad on domestic policy, but their foreign policy is idiocy. They want to withdraw from the world which would diminish our global influence and essentially hand the planet over to our enemies.

You are confusing conservatives with libertarians (there is overlap, but libertarians also overlap with liberals.) Libertarians would say that the age of emancipation is whenever an individual feels it is, so a 10 year old should be able to make their own medical decisions (if they want to), where it gets muddy is when you have very young infants/children who don't even have a rudimentary understanding of the decision and couldn't vocalize their wishes even if they did. On the other hand, conservatives would say the family should be making the decisions in the family at least until the child is 18, regardless of what the child wants (some would say 21 or until the child is married.)

With Alfie Evans, libertarians would absolutely say no, the government doesn't have to pay for his care (but yes, they would disagree that the government should be able to hold someone hostage and prevent them from obtaining care elsewhere at their own expense-or at some volunteer payor's expense.)

And no, libertarians absolutely do NOT want to withdraw from the world, they just want us to quit meddling in the affairs of other countries, and to quit bombing other countries, that do not want our "help". (They don't have any problem with our country helping other countries who request our help, although obviously they think such help should be from charitable contributions, not from taxes.) Libertarians strongly support open borders and trade across borders, which is the opposite of "withdrawing from the world."

I strongly lean libertarian, although I realize that like ever other political viewpoint, regardless of how well it works theoretically, it's not going to work that well in the real world.

So, tribal belief that sex with virgins cures AIDS...you’re on board?

I feel like you guys are taking the argument against vaccines and misrepresenting it as a hyperbole argument for the more ridiculous voodoo science so that it can be easily dismissed. It can't be easily dismissed that vaccines are pushed on the public in a for-profit manner that makes large corps. millions in profit a year. Technicians are being forced to stand outside the pharmacy with a sign and try to sign people up for vaccines by bribing individuals with cash/gift cards. I'm not an anti-vaxer by any means but I feel that their effectiveness is being over stated, especially to the public due to the strong desire to make money/profit off the public's ignorance.

I feel like you guys are taking the argument against vaccines and misrepresenting it as a hyperbole argument for the more ridiculous voodoo science so that it can be easily dismissed. It can't be easily dismissed that vaccines are pushed on the public in a for-profit manner that makes large corps. millions in profit a year. Technicians are being forced to stand outside the pharmacy with a sign and try to sign people up for vaccines by bribing individuals with cash/gift cards. I'm not an anti-vaxer by any means but I feel that their effectiveness is being over stated, especially to the public due to the strong desire to make money/profit off the public's ignorance.

Effectiveness overstated? Besides influenza....you’re wrong. Not to mention they are one of the least profitable items being sold by these companies (not talking about pharmacy reimbursement because I don’t work retail so I can’t speak to numbers there, but the actual companies that produce the vaccines), and they save our medical system billions of dollars and thousands of lives... it’s ridiculous to say their effectiveness is overstated.

Guys, it literally just clicked.
I know who OP is.

He's a serial troller on Z-Dogg's Facebook page who goes around challenging people to debates on vaccines

> millions

Lol

No. Voodoo science is based on cultural tradition of generations. Anti-vax movement is based on one man’s deception that cost him his medical license. I have more faith in voodoo than explicit lies.

Since I never met one of my uncles and one of my aunts (opposite sides of the family) due to succumbing to measles and pertussis before a vaccine was available, oddly enough, even if I accepted the problems to be certain, I'd personally prefer an autistic child to a dead one. After the longitudinal analyses continually done and increased monitoring, I simply do not believe the evidence. It actually does break my heart to see children hospitalized (or dead in the case of pertussis) for what should have been trivially preventable diseases. I have no sympathy for parents who should know better.

As for autistic children, assortative mating does not exactly help. Scientists do not marry secretaries anymore, they marry other scientists. What do you expect to happen besides the child has a stronger probability of resembling them and possibly even more trait-specific?

Since I never met one of my uncles and one of my aunts (opposite sides of the family) due to succumbing to measles and pertussis before a vaccine was available, oddly enough, even if I accepted the problems to be certain, I'd personally prefer an autistic child to a dead one. After the longitudinal analyses continually done and increased monitoring, I simply do not believe the evidence. It actually does break my heart to see children hospitalized (or dead in the case of pertussis) for what should have been trivially preventable diseases. I have no sympathy for parents who should know better.

As for autistic children, assortative mating does not exactly help. Scientists do not marry secretaries anymore, they marry other scientists. What do you expect to happen besides the child has a stronger probability of resembling them and possibly even more trait-specific?

You wanna see your concept played out on a large scale go to SF. So many people there are on the spectrum especially the younger generation due to decades of programmers/computer experts/PhDs (who tend to be disproportionately autistic) moving there and breeding with each other.

The naturopath I go to hasn't been vaccinated. Neither has his parents or his children yet they are still alive and thriving. Can you explain this? I don't want to hear the tired old "herd immunity" theory either. Herd immunity today has no correlation to its original definition. Someday you may have to admit that you don't know everything and be humbled.

The naturopath I go to hasn't been vaccinated. Neither has his parents or his children yet they are still alive and thriving. Can you explain this? I don't want to hear the tired old "herd immunity" theory either. Herd immunity today has no correlation to its original definition. Someday you may have to admit that you don't know everything and be humbled.

Lol dude if you go to a naturopath... LOL. I’d rather blow my money at the casino, booze, hell even cryptocurrency... all of the above are a thousand times better than wasting money on a fake doctor.

You realize naturopaths are completely full of **** and selling you snake oil? Ffs... you’re a pharmd. Use your brain man.

Reactions: 2 users

The coin my friend just flipped in front of me 20 times only landed on tails twice.

Anyone who says the odds are 50:50 is a shill for Big Quarta

I always encourage people who are "anti-vax"

We, as a society, have been undoing natural selection, or at least perverting it.

If the dumbest, most disease ridden dinguses reproduce at the highest rate due to modern politics, we might as well encourage them to bring back the plague

This post doesn't even merit a response

Lol dude if you go to a naturopath... LOL. I’d rather blow my money at the casino, booze, hell even cryptocurrency... all of the above are a thousand times better than wasting money on a fake doctor.

You realize naturopaths are completely full of **** and selling you snake oil? Ffs... you’re a pharmd. Use your brain man.

Have you been to one or are you just referencing your 30 yr old brain? Or Wikipedia? That's the extent of millennial knowledge today. Experts at nothing.

Have you actually been to a naturopath or are you referencing your 30yr old brain? Or Wikipedia? A little life experience might teach you something.

I always encourage people who are "anti-vax"

We, as a society, have been undoing natural selection, or at least perverting it.

If the dumbest, most disease ridden dinguses reproduce at the highest rate due to modern politics, we might as well encourage them to bring back the plague

Insults and no educated response. Typical. When the daycare owner complained about his kids not being vaccinated he simply replied, "If the other kids are vaccinated then it shouldn't be a problem. Should it?". That shut him up.

I give him credit for standing up to the vaccine Nazis. Other first world countries don't vaccinate to the degree we do. Follow the dollars. The CDC and Big Pharma work hand in hand and use the populace as guinea pigs.

Personally, I think the pressing question is how your mother was able to get pregnant by copulating with a jackass?

Herd immunity is most of the answer.

And diseases not killing/infecting 100% of people is the other.

Save me jeebus.

Insults and no educated response. Typical. When the daycare owner complained about his kids not being vaccinated he simply replied, "If the other kids are vaccinated then it shouldn't be a problem. Should it?". That shut him up.

I give him credit for standing up to the vaccine Nazis. Other first world countries don't vaccinate to the degree we do. Follow the dollars. The CDC and Big Pharma work hand in hand and use the populace as guinea pigs.
I don't respond to 9/11 truthers or flat earthers with "educated" responses either.

You're just a victim of your white privilege.

It's always interesting to hear the excuses when outbreaks of measles or chicken pox occur in fully vaccinated daycare centers.

It's a shame that we have to label everyone either pro or anti vax. It's an advertising/marketers dream. It seems our societies BS meters have been removed. Our capitalist society is geared to sell us items we don't need.

I don't respond to 9/11 truthers or flat earthers with "educated" responses either.

You're just a victim of your white privilege.

Now you're just entertaining me. Victim of white privilege? I'd love to hear the explanation of that one. Some kind of liberal drivel programmed into you by the left wing dominant media of the last 10 years. Try unplugging for a minute and get a reset.