Is there a big difference between 3.8+ and 4.0 for SMPs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

somedudehere

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tried searching this but nothing really related to SMPs came up. Received a B in a subjective discussion based class (no exams or anything discrete grading wise). Really was trying to pull a 4.0 and got all A's in my other classes but couldn't do anything in this class really to guarantee that I got an A. Not trying to sound like a neurotic premed. I'm just not sure how adcoms view SMP GPAs compared to undergrad. Thanks.
 
Tried searching this but nothing really related to SMPs came up. Received a B in a subjective discussion based class (no exams or anything discrete grading wise). Really was trying to pull a 4.0 and got all A's in my other classes but couldn't do anything in this class really to guarantee that I got an A. Not trying to sound like a neurotic premed. I'm just not sure how adcoms view SMP GPAs compared to undergrad. Thanks.
It won't make a significant difference.