is there a difference between transcript arrival and verification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onmywaytomydptdegree

Reaction score
if there is, where do I check for transcript verification? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

They are different. PTCAS will send you an email when your transcripts are verified!

Does the verification automatically begin once they receive the official ones? Wondering because I have submitted 2/3 official ones with my grades manually plugged in, and 1/3 I will not submit nor plug in until end of July.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does the verification automatically begin once they receive the official ones? Wondering because I have submitted 2/3 official ones with my grades manually plugged in, and 1/3 I will not submit nor plug in until end of July.
It depends. If they have a lot of transcripts to go through, it will take longer. Mine took 3-4 days last year, but I also heard some people saying it took them a few weeks!

If I remember correctly, it doesn't go for verification until your application is complete/submitted. So if you are waiting to submit until you get the last transcript in late July, then nothing will happen until then. Do you have a class in progress that you are waiting to complete in July?

If I remember correctly, it doesn't go for verification until your application is complete/submitted. So if you are waiting to submit until you get the last transcript in late July, then nothing will happen until then. Do you have a class in progress that you are waiting to complete in July?
Yes, exactly. The final is July 25th, and the grades are not posted until probably 1st week of August (although I have my fingers crossed she can post them before that).