Is there a point?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureToothFairy_12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm deciding if I should retake classes I got C's in to bring my gpa up (Gpa 3.0, science Gpa 2.8). I've been told that I need to do a post bac, even if I retake those classes I got a C in, they still said post bac is still necessary. Aren't post bac's where you "retake" classes anyway? So should I just forget about retaking those classes and take upper level classes then apply for a post bac? Or retake those classes and still apply for a post bac since doing the calculations my sGpa will be a 3.3ish?

Members don't see this ad.

What year are you? Are you a graduating senior?? I'm not sure how you are going from a 2.8 to a 3.3 spga

Anyways it depends on which post bac. Some do repeat those class so yes, there's no point. Y

What year are you? Are you a graduating senior?? I'm not sure how you are going from a 2.8 to a 3.3 spga

Anyways it depends on which post bac. Some do repeat those class so yes, there's no point. Y
I'm a junior but I'm staying an extra year in undergrad so I have more time to take more classes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I'm aware. So basically don't do the retakes and do the post bac?
if you can get an A in the retake then do it. I retook most of my Cs (had 5 Cs retook 3 ) and also took a lot of upper division biology courses at the same time.

Just do the post bacc, and make sure to do well starting from now.