Is there a solution?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vasoolraja

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I am very fond of pursuing the Pharm.D program. I have two Master's degrees in Fisheries science and aquaculture with extensive research experience and publications. I also have a well rounded background in biochem, microbiol and statistics. One of my master's is from India and another one from the U.S. Most of the colleges offering the Pharm.D program are asking for pre-requisite courses. Presently I am doing full time job and I don't know how I will take the prerequisite courses. I would really appreciate if anyone would suggest me how to crack open this issue.

Thanks!
 
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I am very fond of pursuing the Pharm.D program. I have two Master's degrees in Fisheries science and aquaculture with extensive research experience and publications. I also have a well rounded background in biochem, microbiol and statistics. One of my master's is from India and another one from the U.S. Most of the colleges offering the Pharm.D program are asking for pre-requisite courses. Presently I am doing full time job and I don't know how I will take the prerequisite courses. I would really appreciate if anyone would suggest me how to crack open this issue.

Thanks!

Well, first do your research and find out which colleges you would like to apply. Then contact each one of them and ask them if they would accept any of your international credits. Based on their response, you will then need to take the pre-requisites that are still needed. You can take the pre-req online or in a cc near your home.

Good luck