Is there a St.James School of Medicine Grad. that is a current Resident?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorNations

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I applied to St. James and will be getting an interview in less than 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there was a St.James graduate who is a current or was a resident and wanted to know if you have a hard time getting residency in the US. Also, I have other questions to ask. I would want to get a personal message, chat, or if possible phone conversation so that I can explain my situation and get advice from someone who has graduated from that School.

Thanks In advance, feel free to send me a message or reply to this thread.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I applied to St. James and will be getting an interview in less than 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there was a St.James graduate who is a current or was a resident and wanted to know if you have a hard time getting residency in the US. Also, I have other questions to ask. I would want to get a personal message, chat, or if possible phone conversation so that I can explain my situation and get advice from someone who has graduated from that School.

Thanks In advance, feel free to send me a message or reply to this thread.:)

While I think you can probably guess the answer to your questions from what has been written about caribbean med schools (at least outside of the big 3) on SDN and elsewhere, I would be shocked if the school itself couldn't give you an email of an alumnus you could contact who succeeded. If they can't, don't go there.