Is there a way to re-do a UW test by question #'s etc (Reset the test, not the whole bank?)

Spinietzschon

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2009
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey.

Looked but didn't find an option to re-set a 'tutor mode' test (so answers are gone, straight up retake it for repetition). Tried getting a question # list to recapitulate the test but can't figure it out. Looked online and only 'reset' I found was how to reset the software. Fail.

I wanna take the same test I took earlier. Willing to reset test or get question # list for whole test and reconstruct 'new' test. I can go subject by subject getting to all questions through 46 then using 'unused'. But once I do that once, I can't make sure I go through every question without huge amounts of repeating (just doing set after set of 46 till I get them all) because once you've 'used' a question once, you can't do 'unused' to make sure you get them all.

BTW I only know USMLE world step 1 - Kaplan or Rx etc aren't on the table. But, if you want to comment on those (or others) for the same issue, great!

I hope it's a really simple answer. Thanks for providing it!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.