Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am 22 years old and I am currently finishing off the CLS degree. I am not sure if I should do my clinicals or go back and correct some of my grades. I am Canadian and I wanna go to a pharmacy school in the US. That being said, do you guys think that I should retake all the courses I got B or lower or just courses I got a C+ and lower in? Also do you guys know if pharmacy schools average my retake of courses with my first grade or take the more updated mark. Lastly, my cGPA is 3.2 and my science GPA is 3.07. Do you guys think I have a chance at all? And is anyone here from WSU pharmacy program? Cause thats my top choice for pharmacy school.
as there's ALOT of other things that adcoms DO consider. ooh like your bachelors for one orrr SOON to be, PCAT score, personal statement, LORs, ECs and such. so, i wouldn't sweat it. of course! we ALL want straight a's or equivalent to. but, it is what it is. besides! i've also heard people with 3.6+ GPAs AND 90s on their PCAT and STILL didn't get accepted. but, anyway...