Is there any interest in purchasing "old" veterinary titles?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fetch

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, all. Haven't been around in a bajillion years due to a lot of unexpected life events.

In the name of possessions minimization, I have a bunch of veterinary titles I am looking to get rid of. Most likely not the most current edition but not 1970s old, either - purchased ~1998-2002.

Would there be any interest/"legal" if posted them up here? Would be looking at $20 and under a book + cost of shipping media mail rate + Paypal $3 transaction fee.

If not, then any one at the "other" OSU (Oregon) can start looking in a couple weeks for them to show up in front of Magruder in plastic one morning - first come, first pillage. Will prolly get mistaken for a nefarious plot device by kampus kops, but assure are not... XD

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If it comes to the point where you just want to dump them, find where the vet school has their student mailboxes. Stick them in a box with "FREE" on it - they'll be gone before the end of the day :) That's how I scored pretty much half of my vet library.

Hmmm. Not sounding promising. :\ Well worth the time spent to learn, though.

Thanks!