Is there any online pharmacy program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xiazhexiaoyu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I wonder whether they have online pharmacy program for the students or not.

And is there any advanced program specific for the people who have already got PH.d degree?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The only one I know of is for people who already have a B.S. in pharmacy and are practicing pharmacy as a pharmacist. It's so they can advance and earn doctorates online while they continue to work. It's in Florida I believe...(but obviously accessible to anyone online.)

Creighton has the only accredited online/distance program. Do a search for Creighton, and you'll find tons of information about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Creighton has the only accredited online/distance program. Do a search for Creighton, and you'll find tons of information about it.

I should say that the Creighton program is for those who don't have their BS; it's 4-year PharmD program. There are 110 campus students and 55 distance students in each class. Same classes, material, instructors, deadlines (for the most part), etc.

Is this school good ?

Is it worthy to attend ?

Look up the schools website. Creighton is one of the oldest pharmacy schools in the nation.