Is there any way?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

park1378

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into this paid stem cell research internship that will go on from January till June 2011. HOWEVER, at the time I was submitting my application on AADSAS, I was not sure if I made the internship or not, so obviously I didn't included it in my application. I got notified about my acceptance like few days ago.
SO!, is it possible to update this information during the "academic update" period? (or is academic update period just for school classes and grades?) If that doesn't work, perhaps by phone or email?
Or... is it just too late to input any new information, since most schools are already reviewing my 'complete' application..?

Members don't see this ad.

I would call the schools directly to find out what best options would be available out there.

If you think your new position is earth shattering go ahead and take an ad in NY Times; who knows, it might even qualify for an instantaneous acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling it won't make much of a difference at this point. What you can do is mention it at interviews so that you can show that you are involved in research during this "in-between" period before dental school.

I have a feeling it won't make much of a difference at this point. What you can do is mention it at interviews so that you can show that you are involved in research during this "in-between" period before dental school.

Yes, bring this up in your interviews. For example, I didn't include my publication that is coming out in January.