Is there anybody willing to read/revise/edit my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MedMadd

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked into professional services, but they are wayyyy out of my budget. I don't think I'm a bad writer, per say, but I think I'm getting a bit mixed up about how to structure the essay. They want you to answer the "Why medicine?" question while also answering all these other questions, tell stories, etc. I'm questioning if my essay is even structured correctly.

Also, if anybody knows of any reputable (and cheap) personal statement services, let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you in undergrad still? I know most schools offer writing services to students and my alma mater even offered it to graduated students applying to professional school. I’d offer to read it myself but I’m a terrible writer lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you in undergrad still? I know most schools offer writing services to students and my alma mater even offered it to graduated students applying to professional school. I’d offer to read it myself but I’m a terrible writer lol.
No, unfortunately I am non-traditional applicant.

Please refer to the link Mr.Smile provided. That is our volunteer reader list for this upcoming cycle.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.