Is there anybody willing to read/revise/edit my personal statement?

Started by MedMadd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedMadd

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I looked into professional services, but they are wayyyy out of my budget. I don't think I'm a bad writer, per say, but I think I'm getting a bit mixed up about how to structure the essay. They want you to answer the "Why medicine?" question while also answering all these other questions, tell stories, etc. I'm questioning if my essay is even structured correctly.

Also, if anybody knows of any reputable (and cheap) personal statement services, let me know!
 
Are you in undergrad still? I know most schools offer writing services to students and my alma mater even offered it to graduated students applying to professional school. I’d offer to read it myself but I’m a terrible writer lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you in undergrad still? I know most schools offer writing services to students and my alma mater even offered it to graduated students applying to professional school. I’d offer to read it myself but I’m a terrible writer lol.
No, unfortunately I am non-traditional applicant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.