Is there anyone available to critique my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to submit soon, but I feel my personal statement is weak. I have checked the PS reader thread and it seems that all the readers either already have too many statements to read over or have not been active on forums in the past few days.

Is anyone willing to give me an honest critique and tips for how I can improve mine?
 
I really want to submit soon, but I feel my personal statement is weak. I have checked the PS reader thread and it seems that all the readers either already have too many statements to read over or have not been active on forums in the past few days.

Is anyone willing to give me an honest critique and tips for how I can improve mine?

Sure I will take a look. PM me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad