Is there anything wrong with this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phattestlewt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anything wrong with applying only to schools that require no PCAT (I'm a california resident)


Also, can anyone chime in on the usefulness/practicality of dual degree programs in conjunction with Pharm D, namely MBA or MPH? Anyone heard about these before?

😀
 
Is there anything wrong with applying only to schools that require no PCAT (I'm a california resident)


Also, can anyone chime in on the usefulness/practicality of dual degree programs in conjunction with Pharm D, namely MBA or MPH? Anyone heard about these before?

😀

Of course not.
I would definitely do same thing if I were you. (by the way I'm CA resident too..go Lakers)