Is there hope???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ahmed Tarek

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone..

I am Ahmed Tarek from Alexandria, Egypt.

i am currently a dental student at alexandria university. I am at my 2nd year,( freshman then first and this is my second) anyway i'm doing terrible, last year i got an aweful D :scared:!! which, believe me, is nothing NOTHING like me, anyway, i heard that i could take the Boards test next year?? so i was wondering could i?? and if i could will it make a difference if i wanted to transfer to the US/Canada later on??? and if so how do i apply?? , or if i wanted to get an MD??? cuz according to my parents, i am finished!!!!

pS , I'm really not THAT terrible , i graduated with a 3.9 GPA from school!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone..

I am Ahmed Tarek from Alexandria, Egypt.

i am currently a dental student at alexandria university. I am at my 2nd year,( freshman then first and this is my second) anyway i'm doing terrible, last year i got an aweful D :scared:!! which, believe me, is nothing NOTHING like me, anyway, i heard that i could take the Boards test next year?? so i was wondering could i?? and if i could will it make a difference if i wanted to transfer to the US/Canada later on??? and if so how do i apply?? , or if i wanted to get an MD??? cuz according to my parents, i am finished!!!!

pS , I'm really not THAT terrible , i graduated with a 3.9 GPA from school!!!
First aid mubarak ,I graduated from cairo uni dental school 1996 way older than you I live here in US since 2005 trying to get into dds programe for international dentist but until now I did not get the chance ..for you if you want to apply for 2 years IDP PROGRAM you have to finish you dental school in EGYPT and donn't care about take experience in our home country it really does not count here they prefer the young fresh graduates if you want to atted the 4 years DDS youu are on the wrong forum you have to go to the pre dental or like that no body here can help you all the best....if you still with your mom and dad and you donn't have to work and study and take care of a family you can do any thing you want just be more serious if you need any information don't hesitate to ask

First aid mubarak ,I graduated from cairo uni dental school 1996 way older than you I live here in US since 2005 trying to get into dds programe for international dentist but until now I did not get the chance ..for you if you want to apply for 2 years IDP PROGRAM you have to finish you dental school in EGYPT and donn't care about take experience in our home country it really does not count here they prefer the young fresh graduates if you want to atted the 4 years DDS youu are on the wrong forum you have to go to the pre dental or like that no body here can help you all the best....if you still with your mom and dad and you donn't have to work and study and take care of a family you can do any thing you want just be more serious if you need any information don't hesitate to ask
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'