Is this a downward trend?

Started by gdub4ever
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gdub4ever

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app was verified and I am a bit iffy about the yearly breakdown of my sGPA.

Freshman: 3.66 (21.3 credits)
Sophomore: 3.81 (22.1 credits)
Junior (only 2 quarters): 3.72 (16.8)
Cumulative sGPA: 3.73

My non-As junior year are physics where I got 1 B+ and 1 A- and biochemistry with 1 B. My cGPA is okay. By year, the cGPA is 3.80, 3.87, and 3.81.

Is the sGPA a downward trend I should worry about? Will it raise eyebrows?
 
My app was verified and I am a bit iffy about the yearly breakdown of my sGPA.

Freshman: 3.66 (21.3 credits)
Sophomore: 3.81 (22.1 credits)
Junior (only 2 quarters): 3.72 (16.8)
Cumulative sGPA: 3.73

My non-As junior year are physics where I got 1 B+ and 1 A- and biochemistry with 1 B. My cGPA is okay. By year, the cGPA is 3.80, 3.87, and 3.81.

Is the sGPA a downward trend I should worry about? Will it raise eyebrows?
You were a solid A- student. There is no trend.. just my thoughts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app was verified and I am a bit iffy about the yearly breakdown of my sGPA.

Freshman: 3.66 (21.3 credits)
Sophomore: 3.81 (22.1 credits)
Junior (only 2 quarters): 3.72 (16.8)
Cumulative sGPA: 3.73

My non-As junior year are physics where I got 1 B+ and 1 A- and biochemistry with 1 B. My cGPA is okay. By year, the cGPA is 3.80, 3.87, and 3.81.

Is the sGPA a downward trend I should worry about? Will it raise eyebrows?
Your grades are solid. No trend to worry about.
 
My app was verified and I am a bit iffy about the yearly breakdown of my sGPA.

Freshman: 3.66 (21.3 credits)
Sophomore: 3.81 (22.1 credits)
Junior (only 2 quarters): 3.72 (16.8)
Cumulative sGPA: 3.73

My non-As junior year are physics where I got 1 B+ and 1 A- and biochemistry with 1 B. My cGPA is okay. By year, the cGPA is 3.80, 3.87, and 3.81.

Is the sGPA a downward trend I should worry about? Will it raise eyebrows?
No