Is this a good idea?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Babylo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anything like retaking too many classes? My undergrad gpa is very low and i am trying to retake all the classes i did bad in and i am also doing a second bachelors in sociology to boast my total gpa.this is my last semester as a zoology major and starting next semester i will be taking sociology/psychology classes for 2-3 semesters so i am trying to apply for the class of 2008. Is this a good enough alternative to other post bac programs or do i still neeed to do something more formal? I am taking the MCAT this august and i am hoping to get a 30 on it.

Members don't see this ad.

Babylo said:
Is there anything like retaking too many classes? My undergrad gpa is very low and i am trying to retake all the classes i did bad in and i am also doing a second bachelors in sociology to boast my total gpa.this is my last semester as a zoology major and starting next semester i will be taking sociology/psychology classes for 2-3 semesters so i am trying to apply for the class of 2008. Is this a good enough alternative to other post bac programs or do i still neeed to do something more formal? I am taking the MCAT this august and i am hoping to get a 30 on it.

retake anything thats below a 'C' and work hard for that 30 :)