Is this a real USC interview invite???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flycd05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so i randomly decided to check my status for USC on their website...and my status which was under review for several months now says "interview" - i haven't gotten any interviews yet and sooo im super ecstatic about this - however, i haven't received anything in teh mail about interview dates, no phone call yet, and no email. AADSAS just says applicaiton complete/reviewed (its been this way for a while now)....I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case this is a mess-up on the school's part. But how did you guys get notified about your interview?? I'm gonna call USC tomorrow to ask them what is going on with this but should i be expecting something in the mail or email?

thankssss

Members don't see this ad.

ok so i randomly decided to check my status for USC on their website...and my status which was under review for several months now says "interview" - i haven't gotten any interviews yet and sooo im super ecstatic about this - however, i haven't received anything in teh mail about interview dates, no phone call yet, and no email. AADSAS just says applicaiton complete/reviewed (its been this way for a while now)....I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case this is a mess-up on the school's part. But how did you guys get notified about your interview?? I'm gonna call USC tomorrow to ask them what is going on with this but should i be expecting something in the mail or email?

thankssss

I got my invite via e-mail, but if the website says interview you probably got an interview. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
i receieved an email from them and then something in the mail once i had picked my interview date
the email may have gone to junk or gotten lost
good luck!