flycd05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
ok so i randomly decided to check my status for USC on their website...and my status which was under review for several months now says "interview" - i haven't gotten any interviews yet and sooo im super ecstatic about this - however, i haven't received anything in teh mail about interview dates, no phone call yet, and no email. AADSAS just says applicaiton complete/reviewed (its been this way for a while now)....I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case this is a mess-up on the school's part. But how did you guys get notified about your interview?? I'm gonna call USC tomorrow to ask them what is going on with this but should i be expecting something in the mail or email?

thankssss

bcdds09

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
ok so i randomly decided to check my status for USC on their website...and my status which was under review for several months now says "interview" - i haven't gotten any interviews yet and sooo im super ecstatic about this - however, i haven't received anything in teh mail about interview dates, no phone call yet, and no email. AADSAS just says applicaiton complete/reviewed (its been this way for a while now)....I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case this is a mess-up on the school's part. But how did you guys get notified about your interview?? I'm gonna call USC tomorrow to ask them what is going on with this but should i be expecting something in the mail or email?

thankssss

I got my invite via e-mail, but if the website says interview you probably got an interview. Congrats!

About the Ads

pbrooks

10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i receieved an email from them and then something in the mail once i had picked my interview date
the email may have gone to junk or gotten lost
good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.