Is this a scam??

Started by PharmaCEE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmaCEE

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just purchased "The PCAT Prescription" from www.thePCAT.com and now the damn thing says I can not download the information because there is nothing in my account. Has anyone else purchased from this site?????? I realllllllllllly hope this is not a scam because my purchase has already been submitted to bank account!! Someone please reply!
 
I just purchased "The PCAT Prescription" from www.thePCAT.com and now the damn thing says I can not download the information because there is nothing in my account. Has anyone else purchased from this site?????? I realllllllllllly hope this is not a scam because my purchase has already been submitted to bank account!! Someone please reply!

Hey, I purchased it and after a week it died on me...I emailed them...it took about 1 week to get a reply....but i just pestered them on a refund...so just email or call them.....i believe ..pcat professor is a much better program !